𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒

Being a part of the Mafia isn't easy, especially when you're a woman

Being a part of the Mafia isn't easy, especially when you're a woman. You're mistreated and used in every way possible until the day You become a queen of the mafia but still then you're treated badly.

I never knew my mum but my gran told me stories of her when I was young. Now my father doesn't speak of her and I don't think he ever will.

My father is a man of power and rules. He has always put me and my brother in our place in anyway he has had to. At a young age I remember a boy with dark hair and brown eyes turn up at the house. My father had said that he was now apart of the family and Him and declan became very close. His name was Jaxon.

7 years ago

I tip toed downstairs in my nightgown trying not to wake anyone as I came down to get a drink.

I reached into the fridge and grabbed the orange juice and grabbed a glass from the cupboard but before I could pour it into the glass a hand clamped over my mouth muffling my scream and an arm came around gripping my waist, stopping my movements.

"Emily its ok its me" a familiar voice said into my ear and I instantly calmed down. It was Jaxon. He let go of me and I spun around, Jaxon and my brother were stood there.

"What are you doing!" I angrily whispered at them.

"We are going out to the cabin, thought it would be fun" My brother explained with a mischievous smirk, They were always up to something going against my fathers rules.

"We are not allowed to go there ,its one of fathers rules he will kill you if he catches you" I say and they laugh at my response.

"Rules are for breaking Em..... and he isn't going to catch us" Jaxon said ,He always shortened my name to em he did it at first to annoy me but I don't mind it anymore.

"Well if you guys are going so am I" I said crossing my arms and Jaxon rolled his eyes.

"Not a chance" Jaxon said and I frowned ,who was he to tell me what to do.

"I'm coming whether you like it or not" I said and my brother threw me a coat from the rack.I smiled and Jaxon just shook his head.

"Fine" my brother said shrugging his shoulders and walked towards the backdoor, Jaxon seemed to be angry at the fact I was coming like I was spoiling his fun.

I put on the coat which was long and covered half of me legs and followed them out the door, we went through the trees and down the field towards the cabin. They started running all of a sudden and I couldn't keep up.

"See she cant even keep up told you she shouldn't of come" Jax laughed and anger boiled in me. He was always so annoying and horrible and its not like my brother cared either. I ran after them as fast as I could down the uneven grassed field and then I tripped over.

"hahahaha Declan" jaxon laughed and they came running back over to me. Jaxon held out his hand and pulled me to my feet.

"Jesus Emily your nightgown is covered in mud" Declan snapped trying to brush the leaves off me.