𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝑅𝑒𝑑

Jaxon's POV

It feels like I've been sat in this office for hours waiting on answers. Thomas left to track down emily's location from the message mikhail sent but it turns out its taking longer then expected.

Every second that goes by is longer he is with her. The thought of him any where near her sickens me. Mikhail has always been twisted in the head but I've never really ever had to deal with him.

I rang declan and told him we had news on emily and he said he would tell his dad. When I mentioned it was mikhail that has had her this whole time, he went silent. Everyone is aware of what mikhail is like. Just look what he was like when he went after emily the first time. He shot clarissa straight in the head for what? for fun?

Emily is strong she always has been but she has never had to deal with anyone like mikhail. She has always been kept out of the business side of things and the danger.

If he has hurt her I will kill him. I won't just kill him. I will make it the most slow and painful death.

The office door blasts open and thomas storms in and I stand up instantly.

"Mikhail sent a live stream" he tells me and he places the laptop on the desk.

I sit back down and the screen fills with a black screen at first. Then the camera pans up and a room is shown.

I can see what looks like mikhail talking.

"She has become rather disobedient ...and I cant tolerate such disgusting behaviour...so as you all in this room would be humiliated and punished for disobedience so shall she" He announces to the room and I frown as I'm confused at first to who he is talking about.

It's not untill he walks around and she comes into view.

Emily.

"Em" I say as I sit up more.

I feel my heart scream in pain as if its been violently ripped from my chest. She doesn't even look like her. Her arms are covered in marks, bruises and she looks thinner and exhausted.

I should of found her sooner.

Mikhail stands behind her and my blood boils even seeing him that close to her.

"Kneel" He orders and I tense up at his words.

"Track his location through the live stream" I say and thomas nods to one of my men.

"NOW!" I snap as I watch her kneel slowly to the ground.

There is no emotion in her face at all. No sadness No anger, nothing.

What has he done to her?

"Start it" I hear Mikhail say and whoever is holding the camera replies with "Already have boss"

He moves to stand infront of emily and she makes no effort to look at him.

"I made contact with Jaxon de luca recently" he tells her and her head shoots up to look at him at the mention of my name.

"Your family know where you are... yet they don't make any effort to take you back...why?" He says to her smirking. Bastard.

This is what he does. He breaks people physically and emotionally. I'm so sorry emily, I should of never let you leave that night.

"Because you belong to me" he adds and I slam my fist down. She doesn't belong to him and she never will.

"Hurry up!" I shout and thomas types away on his laptop with the two men. Thomas is good at what he does and now we have a live stream its not hard to track his location but no all of a sudden thomas has become slow and useless.