Chapter 1✔

Y/N'S POV:

Hmm I said as I woke up relaxing my muscles....Hm I think none of them are awake I have to go and wake them.i sighed as I saw a sleeping figure on the other bed in the room...

I smirked evily for an idea which came up to my mind...I tip toed to the sleeping figure on the bed.I held the both legs of the person who is still sleeping like there is no tomorrow.

I swiftly pulled that person down the bed....
"YAH WHO THE FUCK DID WAKE ME UP!!! Sana said rubbing her butt. "Hey stop yelling and get ready!! I said while going out to wake the other members.

"Next time if u do this again I'm gonna kill u". Sana whispered to herself but her bad luck I heard it. "Try me bitch".I said grinning as she know she can't do it.

"Oh pls-".Sana was about to say but interupt her and said "Shut the fuck up and get ready".I said and went out. As I went to {Kai,bam bam, baby boy-woozi}room as they wanted to share one room.I saw baby boy woke and got ready.

"Good morning baby boy". I said as I hugged him from behind."Good morning noona". He said as he turned towards me and kissed my left cheek.I asked"Ur ready so fast today".

"Yeah noona I'm excited for new school".he squealed like a girl.I smiled at his cuteness."But I think those dorks didn't get up still". I said looking at two men who are sleeping hugging each other.

'Hmm cute' I thought to myself.I smirked as I carried them to pool and pushed them in. "Ah!!!!!". They both screamed trying to process what happened. 

"YAH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK." They screamed together.I laughed and smirked seeing them groaning."Now get the heck outta here and get ready".

"Okie".They said and got up went to their room. I again went upstairs to the other room which is left to ours{y/n and Sana's} I saw Suho and sehun were ready and coming towards the door.

" Hey good morning guys."I said as I went towards them.
"Good  morning". They said in union."Come on". I said and saw Sehun went down.As I started walking suho held my wrist and I looked at him confused and asked "What happened??".He said nothing but pulled me into hug I immediately hugged him back.

"Now come on u go and I'll come 10 min later they maybe waiting." He nodded and we went down. I went to our room cleaned myself and changed into workout clothes.

I immediately went down and saw everyone down baby boy was first to notice me he ran to me and clinged to my right arm." Noona come on let's go". He said dragging me towards them.

I noticed they were staring at me mostly 4 guys except baby boy and Sana cause they were talking with each other."Hey am I ugly cause u guys are staring at me weirdly".I asked them who averted their gaze from me.

"No it's nothing ur too hot". Kai mumbled to himself whose face is red like tomato."Oh really thanks Kai".I winked to Kai as I saw him getting even more redder than before.

He cleared this throat and said "Come on it's getting late".As he dashed out of the mansion Sana giggled and dragged me outside. "Okay so...which bike noona".baby boy asked me "The regular, my baby". I said and went towards bike

"Come on baby boy". I said and woozi sat behind me and hugged my waist.i saw Sana glaring at me i know why sana is glaring but i don't understand why kai,
BamBam, Suho, sehun glaring at woozi so I just shrugged that thought.

We started to drive to near by park which was rented by me for morning for us to workout peacefully.we reached the park and went inside.

We went and started to have fight with each other I made them learn my old training skills which I have learned before

We went and started to have fight with each other I made them learn my old training skills which I have learned before.After 2 hrs they all collapsed to ground.

"Who want some coffee?"I asked them they all started to bombar what they wanted I yelled at them"Shut the fuck up and baby boy come with me....". with that we left from there.when we were going out I noticed something.

Hey guys!!! How are u all.Hope u like the chapter.Stay tune for mor updates.With lots of love💜