Chapter 7✔

Y/N'S POV :

I felt someone shaking me I woke up and saw woozi smiling at me.
"Mmh what's up baby boy". I said while I'm still sleepy and need to rest. "Noona it's time for class now wake up u know how hard it is to keep those brats not to look at u".

"I know u will protect me anyways so no need to worry". I said casually and stood up and sat on the desk. "So how bout u go and ask sana to go out for a date with u?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

" uh um I-I I'll think bout it". He said turning into pink. "Oh shut the fuck up pls don't u think it's late. Cause I think when u keep on thinking to ask her out or not either of our guys will ask her out".
I said while standing and making him sit where I sat.

"Look baby boy I want u and sana to be happy.Pls don't neglect it.Just don't make it late or else u may have to regret". I said while keeping my finger under his chin making him look at me..

"N-Noona I'm just scared that I'll be rejected by someone I love.I can't take the pain when I come to know that I don't receive the love from the person I love more than my life and anything". He said bursting out his feelings which he hid in his heart.

"First just give a try". I sighed and said again "You know what just do it when ur ready okay". "Okay noona". Woozi said and went back where he is sitting.

I sat down on the seat and I can hear whispering.

"Hey she is hot isn't it".

"I know right.I wonder if she had a boyfriend".

"Why u wanna be one.Nah ur not her range".

"So ur saying u can".

"Oh stop it boys u know we are more hot and sexy than her".

'Yeah she is right boys we are more pretty and beautiful than her".

"Will u shut the fuck up.huh u all are annoying me and will u stop flirting with MY NOONA". Woozi shouted at everyone who whispered about me before.Boys started to glare at woozi and girls were being jealous that woozi protecting me.

They all looked away and started doing their works. "See didn't I tell u.You will protect me whatever the situation might be". I said without any expression.Cause I don't want anyone to take advantage on us.

"Hmm now pls don't just be quite when they are flirting with u noona". Woozi said making me flash a smile. I nodded and sat back.The teacher came to the class.

"Good morning my kids". So called teacher said.Students replied back and sat down. "Uh I see we have new students.Can u guys introduce yourself please". She said making me look at woozi who came to me to go to the front.

"Do we really have to". I said to woozi lazily getting up from the seat which gained the boys to squeal and girls to scoff.But who cares.....

"Hi guys!!! My name is woozi.Hope we can be friends and don't mess with me or my noona". Woozi said glaring at boys who kept eye raping me.Then girls started to squeal.

"Woozi oppa plz be my boyfriend".

"Woozi oppa ur so handsome".

"Woozi oppa I love u".

"Baby boy shall we have fun.huh?".

The girl who called woozi as baby boy sat in 3rd bench looking him with lust in her eyes.With that stares woozi became uncomfortable and I got angry not only for this but she called woozi as baby boy.No one besides me can call him that.

"Hey u!! don't u fucking stare at him like that and quit calling him that cause if u do any of the above.I fucking don't know what I'll do to u".
I said with the stern voice and stared at her with my dark brown orbs.