Chapter 9✔

Kai's POV :

y/n ran away from cafeteria and we saw a guy yelling her name and running behind her. "Yah don't worry she'll sort it out and will come back happily" I said making them sigh in relief.

' Hope u do well with that shit y/n '
I thought to myself and continued to eat.

Y/N'S POV :

"Why are you leaving me again
y/n" He asked me making me look at him. He had changed so much. He looked more handsome than before.

"Why" He said and collapsed down crying. I immediately went towards him and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back tightly.He broke the hug and cupped my cheeks looking into my eyes still crying.

"M-Mark" I managed to call out his name since I also started crying. This is the first time I'm crying after many years since that incident.

"Y/N please don't leave me again and don't cry" Mark said while wiping my tears that were continuously falling. I nodded and hugged him to calm down and we stayed like that for few minutes.

We broke the hug and stood up looking into each other. I hung my head low in guilt.He is the only person who stood for me when I gave up on life and myself. He tried to bring my life from darkness to light.And then I left him just like that.

"Y/N let's forget about the past to move on and be together how we used to be back then shall we" Mark asked me making me look at him with sparkling eyes.

"Y-you don't h-hate me after all what I di-" He cut me off by saying
"I don't hate you never ever in million years.Even though I'm in ur position I'll be doing the same.
So don't u dare be sorry to me".

I nodded while I dragged him to sit with me sometime."How's life going on?".I asked him while we sat down hand in hand smiling at each other like idiots.

"Nothing good after u left me". Mark said making me feel sorry and started to cry again.
"Yah don't cry again ur spoiling ur beauty".Mark said making me stop crying and let out a chuckle.

"Are u still the crybaby I know". Mark said making me pout and realised what he asked I stopped pouting and said "Mark I've totally changed after that incident  happened.You don't know me fully mark.I didn't show you the real me when we met.But I'll tell u one day okay".He looked at me suprised to see the new me and nodded slowly.

"Is he still the same" I asked making him look at me suprise.
"I don't know and i don't care and don't know where the fuck he is.
That day was the last day to our friendship".He said with an annoyed expression.

"He's ur best friend Mark how could you!!".I asked him making him look at me somewhat angry.
"Don't u dare tell me u care for him after what he did.Even tho if someone else is there in that place I could've done the same".He said being little bit angry.This is the first time I saw him angry at me.

His eyes softened seeing me. "Don't think bout it.So what did u do when u came here I mean ur profession after u came here".He asked me.

"Mark I'm not the normal girl you've met before after that incident my life changed completely. Believe me I'm not the weak girl u know before. I'm a bad guy" I said making his eyes widen.

"Woah......wait did u fake everything u told us about u".He asked with a sad expression that I lied to him back then. "Mark I didn't mean to lie to you that I'm a normal girl u know that I came there after things messed up. I didn't wanted to burden u guys.I'm s-sorry- ". I was cut off by Mark.

"It's okay I understand it's just I became dull that u thought u would be a trouble to us.Cause u are never a trouble y/n remember"
He smiled at me patting my head.
"I missed u a lot markie~ ". I said and hugged him.