Chapter 11✔

Y/N'S POV :

"That bastard".Suho said through gritted teeth irritated. "Yeah".I replied thinking how that guy gave me creepy vibe. "Mm what about him".Kai asked knowing we have to deal with something.

"You all know that this guy is normal one but his identity is too hidden like the fuck.Even the mafia dudes hide their identity we can easily find but this guy here isn't normal I think".I said with sorrowness in my tone.

Like the fuck u go and stalk a person for no reason.I'm thinking he has something I should know.
I don't fucking get it.What does he want from me.I've never failed in any thing but this is making me look like a failure.

I was in deep thoughts when that fucker started to say something to himself.I grabbed his head and made him look at me in pain and
a-amusement."The fuck did u just mutter to yourself".I said making the rope tighten so the spikes are dug into his skin.

"AAAAAHHHHH". He shouted at the pain and said "I-I will t-tell".He said breathing heavily."A-Actually y-you are y/n right?".He asked making others shocked to know how did this guy found out.

We keep our secrets too forbidden for everyone.So exactly other mafia gangs don't even know how we look like.We wear mask only in get together where all mafia gangs wear fancy dresses with mask on.

We don't wear a mask when we go to kill someone cause even if they see our faces they can't tell anyone cause they'll die in my hands.So
none of them knows anything about us.Mafia people only knows our gang name and how many people are there and they are more jealous that a girl is more powerful than them.

"How.Did.You.Know?".I asked through my gritted teeth glaring at him."Y-You k-know what type of business I deal.S-So one day this guy came to me and gave me information about your whereabouts and he said to kidnap y-you".He said struggling to get out from my grip.

I didn't say a single word and took the knife and started to stab him.In the chest.Stomach.Legs.Hands.
Blood poured out from his body parts.In a splash of seconds his breathe stopped.

But still I didn't stop stabbing him.
My psychotic behaviour is coming back again.Blood is all over me.
Before I could go any further kai stopped me dragging back.

"Yah!!Kai leave me.I want to enjoy".I asked him while glaring at him."Y/N calm down ur loosing yourself".Kai said making me come back to my senses.

"Y/N your um....". Suho said while
pointing to my pyjamas."Oh my god!!! I have to bath again.Ugh!!".
I started whining like a kid who wanted a chocolate.

"Cute".All the four idiots said at a time whispering but it came out loud enough for me to hear.
"Thanks".I said while smiling at them brightly.They all looked like cherries since blush started to dust their cheeks.

"uh huh why are you guys blushing?". I asked them whilst smirking."Yah we have to go to the college tomorrow and we will discuss about that crazy stalker afterwards since now I'm sleepy".I said and went to them kissing their cheeks.Don't know why but wanted to do it.They looked utterly shocked.

"nighty night guys".I said and went to our room and saw woozi and sana cuddling each other with kids.Sana was holding eun and woozi was holding eunhi.
"Omg".I started to squeal silently and took a pic of them and freshed up again and layed on my bed and started to think about those guys.

"Am I too rude to those boys.But I don't like to socialise much".I asked myself and sighed.Soon I drifted off to sleep.

                               ●

                               ●

                               ●