Chapter 10✔

Y/N'S POV :

We reached home and went to our rooms to get ready to fresh up.I wore a sports bra inside and wore long shirt with long silky track outside.Me and sana stole the shirts from the boys. I guess this is suho's and Sana's shirt is sehun's."Sana do u truly love woozi".I asked when sana came out wearing her clothes.

"W-what d-do you m-mean" Sana asked stuttering making it obvious that she is totally lying.
"Don't play dumb I know u love him don't u?Then why the fuck did u get jealous when I'm clingy to him!!".I asked making her hug me.

"I-I'm a-afraid that h-he'll re-reject m-me"Sana said while sobbing.I
smiled patting her back and said
"You know!!what If he loves u too as you do.Now don't cry woozi don't like cry baby's".I said making her shy and wipe her tears.

"Shall we go 'mrs soon to be girlfriend of woozi' ".I teased her.
"Yah s-shut up and C'mon".Sana said while blushing madly.

We went down to look everyone waiting for us with eun and eunhi since they all insisted they will make the kids ready.

"Omg they look so adorable.Guys u did great" Sana complimented kissing eun and eunhi's cheeks.
"Y-Y/N how do t-they l-look". BamBam asked in nervousness.

"You all will be great father's once ur married.That girl will be lucky for sure".I said while looking at eun and eunhi they looked cute.
'Isn't it difficult and annoying for men to dress up kids.But they did it.I'm very happy' I thought to myself and picked up eun whilst kai picked eunhi.......

                               ●

                               ●

                               ●

"MOMMY what's this place?".Eun shouted cause the screamings started. I handed eun to Kai and said "Your mommy is gonna fight cuties"."Wah really mommy then we are the cheerleaders then go mommy go!!".Eunhi said and started cheering me and I nodded.

"The next is hazel vs james"

"woo hazel!!hazel!!".Everyone is cheering and screaming whilst banging on the ring.Before I got to know this place I mean illegal fighting James is the top most best fighter.But now since I became he's literally jealous of me.

"Y/N get his ass whooped go".Kai said making me smirk and I nodded whilst I turned around to see James in the ring. I  towards a side and opened my shirt sorry suho's shirt.

"Hazel ur so sexy".

"Will u come with me hazel?".

"How bout a one night stand!!".

I swear this is embarrassing but how can someone ask this.But I'm used to this now so I don't give a fuck.They gave me a thumbs up telling me I'll win.I win every time it's obvious.I went towards the ring and got in.

They started the bet on me 10,000 and 7000 on James.The refree went out knowing if he stay in the ring his ass will be beaten up.

"Long time no see hazel~".James said with a perverted look I mean checking me out."Shut up I didn't come only yesterday and let start the fight".I said in an annoyed tone yet excited for kicking him.

"Aw u missed me that much then let's start hazel shall we".James asked me smirking.Seriously this guy is smirking knowing he's getting beaten.Many told him to quit by seeing me beating the shit out of him.But he said that he likes to get beaten that too by me.The refree whistled.

I immediately tackled him started beating shit out of him. Giving him baby punches.He immediately flipped us and about to punch me I thrown him off me and stood. "Fuck u for sitting on me".I said and went towards him to punch him in stomach.