Chapter 3✔

Y/N'S POV :

"YES!! It's me hazel u fucking bitch!!".I said and grabbed his throat choking him to death."I said u to stop selling kids!!! But u disobeyed me.So take ur punishment,kai I think it's time to use my toys again." I said smirking what's gonna happen to him.

"Take him and lock up in basement." Kai said to our guards who were called by suho."YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH I'M GONNA SCREW YOUR LI-." I went towards him and punched him hard on his face and shouted  "My life was already screwed up no thanks".The guards took him and I turned to see......

Unknown's POV :

I saw that mysterious girl came back and she was going- "Woah did she just jumped from the damn swing". I said while looking at her in awe.Not to say she looked hot when she did that.I was confused why the hell she is looking angry.

I looked at the direction where she is looking and I saw two kids who were crying looking at the dead woman.I widen my eyes my blood started to boil.They are very scared and next thing I know is she went towards them held them being shot by some crazy hoe.

When they had small convo he started to tremble and she started to smirk. 'Damn she looks sexy' I thought to myself and bit my lips.

And I kept staring at her suddenly she shouted enough for us to hear I was shocked at what she said "My life was already screwed up no thanks". " Hyung did u see that idiot was about to kill those kids." I said gritting my teeth.

" Yeah I was about to go but she damn she got some swag and the smirk on her face was sexy I like it". Hyung said while looking at her seductively. I frowned and said while smirking "Oh hyung u can't even-". "Just shut ur damn mouth for gods sake". I laughed at his plight for stopping me. And continued to look at her......

Y/N POV :

I turned to see the kids they're shivering.I bend to their level and hugged them to console them.They hugged me back and the girl said " eomma e-eomma sh-she was killed by my dad".She stated and cried more  and more.

Suddenly the boy said "Don't don't cr-cry eunhi I'm here f-for u."
My heart melted at the sight of her brother being so mature even he is a small child. "Hey~ don't cry.I'm here for u.will u come with me?I'll take care of u both hm??". I asked them softly with a warm smile.

I don't know I felt something I felt as if I was in their place.But for sure I'm not gonna leave this guy who tried to sell his own children to someone."We will co-come with u-u!" eunhi said while wiping her tears and looking at me with love

But the boy said "N-No w-we can't co-come with u.i will take care of my si-sister!!!".I looked at him suprised."hey~ I know u are thinking I may hurt u but I promise I won't and I'm gonna punish ur father". I said looking at him.

I'm suprised as he looked at me in anger and said "Really u-ur gonna punish him".His eyes lit up."Yes I will punish him for his mistake.
Are u afraid.he did se-". I was cut by that boy.

"No I'm not afraid he torchured my eunhi and me everyday.he used to come home drunk and bring some woman home I don't know why he did that.My m-mom said we'll escape and we did escape but he came after us and we sn-neaked he-here".

Anger rose within me and I went blank and one thing is set on my mind "Whoever he is I'm going to kill him." I said to them to see their reaction but they said "W-who a-are u??". "I'm I'm a gangster".

They asked me "Really" I said "Yeah I'm why". "We like bad people but not their bad things".  They said in union which made us giggle and asked "So ur willing to come with me right??".

"Ye-yeah we guess." They said and nodded shyly looking at us.We introduced ourselves and the little boy's name is Eun.As we're going back to our mansion with Eunhi and Eun we enjoyed the ride they were smiling but deep inside they are sad.And I'll try to bring a happy smile on their face.

Hey guys!!!How are u all?Hope u like it.Stay tune and be healthy.With lots of love💜