Chapter 6✔

Y/N POV :

I woke up and went to everyone's room to wake them up.They woke up and I went to our room and woke up kiddos and I got ready to go to college and to drop eun and eunhi at school.

This is what u wore:

"Mommy!!!! Come down"

"Mommy!!!! Come down". Eun shouted from down hallway.I ran as fast as possible thinking something happened.When I reached down I saw....

Eun and Eunhi both are being chased by kai. "Yah kai...I'll kick u if u won't stop chasing them". I said making kai stop and look at me with a pout on his face.

" Yah stop it orelse I'm gonna squish and kiss them i mean ur puffy cheeks kai...". I said making him stop his actions but he smirked and said "Oh really!! u will kiss my cheeks then C'mon y/n I'm ready come...." .

"Kai!! WHAT THE FUCK are you talking infront of kids". I yelled at him but immediately regretted. "Huh noona (Eun called sana as noona remember ) what do u mean by fuck??". Eun asked sana whose eyes are widen and glaring at me.

" Eun u should not speak those words it indicates bad". Sana said to eun whose grinning and said "But noona I like being bad".I smirked and patted eun's head.
"Hm good boy likes being bad.I like it but don't use it anywhere okay eun". I whispered in his ear.

"Okay mommy ".Eun said giving a thumbs up to me.Then I said "Yah C'mon were getting late". They all came out from their rooms.
"Can I have some private space with woozi".

They all nodded and went out  I saw sana. She looked at me and smiled and slowly disappeared.  "Baby boy~". I called him softly and he saw me with widen eyes and started to cry.

I quickly ran towards him and embraced him and said "shh it's going to be alright.Calm Down now".After he calmed down I asked "Why did u cry? Hm".

"I thought u-u won't talk with me.u w-were not e-even talking with m-me". He sobbed into my neck and spoke with shakey voice.

"No don't even think cause I cannot even imagine without talking to u.It's terrible.It's just uh... nevermind.Anyways you will come to know it soon". I said and smirked slightly.

Knowing that within few days I'm going to make them a couple.I just can't wait cause from both the sides I mean from sana and woozi they both love each other very much but too scared to express or something.

"Noona".woozi yelled in my ear making me come back to my senses. "Yeah baby boy anything wrong ur yelling geez". I said we released each other from the hug.

"You were spaced out and smiled creepily and it freaked me out.So yeah I literally yelled". He said it in 'matter-of-fact'. "Okay now call them in. I think there dying there standing or peeking to watch us probably".

I said and when woozi opened the door they fell due to improper balance. "I knew it!!You idiots are evasdroping didn't u?". I asked them raising my left eyebrow.