Chapter 20✓

"I'm sorry to interrupt your session but I need this bitch...wait a minute,what the fuck are you doing here jimin?"

Y/N'S POV :

We reached city outskirts and started walking towards the abandoned building. "Y/n how come we are here without any evidence." Kai asked me while removing his jacket.

"Kai didn't you listen to the guy who told us information about kidnapping me and bring me here to this abandoned building." I spoke as I intently observed my surroundings.

"Of course...but isn't it too late they know their plan didn't succeed and why would they wait here?" Kai stopped in his tracks and turned towards me furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"They would kai because I purposefully texted them by one of their attacker's mobile to meet him saying he has some information about me." I spoke as we continued to move forward to the building.

"I'll be the bait." I told him as I adjusted my weapons which are stuck between my skin and the clothing.

"Be careful y/n". Kai said preparing for the show. I started walking into the building. I know they ain't dumb enough so I tried acting innocent.

I was about to take a right turn when someone's voice made me stop in my place. "Stop where you are and put ur hands up."

I felt silly at the guy's words but did what he told. "Good, now slowly turn towards me." He ordered me which made annoyed but I silently turned and looked.

There were 6 guys covered in black just like thieves covering their faces with masks. "You! Don't act smart and kneel down." One of them ordered me which made me grit my teeth.

"Yah are you dumb, can't you hear what he said kneel down and put ur hands back." One of them came towards me and made me go on my knees as forced me down.

I immediately took my dagger from my boots and stabbed him in the stomach then slashed his neck. As the rest were in shock and trying to process the situation I took my gun and started shooting at them.

I took the cover of the pillar and the fired back continuously. "You bitch how dare you, you fooled-" Kai finished the rest leaving one of them as he can guide us to the lead.

"So I think I don't need to give work to my dagger." I spoke as I pointed and played with it infront of the wounded guy. "I-I won't tell you because I'm not afraid of you." He spoke clutching his stomach.

"Maybe you're not afraid of me but you're afraid of death." I pushed the dagger in his stomach. His screams echoed the building.

"Ah don't kill me please leave me." He begged me holding onto the dagger. I removed it back and spoke "I'll leave you but in one condition, I need to know who sent you. Who's your boss?"

"Drug lord Robert" I shot him in the head "there you go, now you're free." I smirked and went out from the building with kai.

"Okay, now what next!" Kai spoke cleaning the splashed blood. I removed my jacket and put it in the passenger seat.

"Tell our men to clean this shit and I need to know where this robert is right now." Kai nodded his head and took out his mobile dialed to someone.