Chapter 13✓

Y/N's POV :

We reached the school and were waiting for kids but we couldn't find them.I started to panic.The school was closed and when i was about to go away we heard a man groaning.

I immediately followed the sound and saw a man on the ground with wounds in his face."Mi-miss i-i I'm s-sorry i tried to s-save the kids but i couldn't and they w- went that wa-way".He was really injured bad.

"Suho call our men and tell them to take him to hospital and make them search everywhere around. Kai I need you to check the cctv footage from the morning.Guys spilit and search for them.I don't know whoever he/she is I'm gonna kill them for doing this" i said fuming with anger and everyone spilitted.

I rode my bike fast and started searching in alleys.I know they won't be going far from the city.
Meanwhile Kai told me xxxx area as they traced eun and eunhi.

'Huh do people think I'm a fool. I know something like this would happen so I kept a tracker in eunhi's bracelet I gave her. Wait eun and eunhi mom is coming to save you' Thinking this i sped up and reached the area.

I parked my bike hidden and took out my gun and started following the route Kai's telling me in the blutooth.I heard few noises.I slowed and came out sneaking from the wall quick pointing my gun only to be stopped by

Eun and eunhi playing with taehyung and his friends...

"Mom" eun and eunhi shouted watching me.I shoved my gun at the back pocket and immediately ran towards them.I hugged them tight.I felt my heart at peace watching them back safely.

I couldn't imagine what I'd do without them.I would've gone crazy again.I felt tears in my eyes.
I heard few vehicles sound i turned around to see my members.

I looked at eun and eunhi. "Mom don't cry nothing happened to us. We're fine jungkook hyung and the others saved us" eun spoke wiping my tears off my face.

"Mom look taehyung oppa bought me this ice cream" Eunhi said all smiling and i observed a red mark on her neck. I immediately asked "eunhi did they do anything to you? What is that on ur neck?"

Eunhi stopped smiling and started sobbing "Mom that man held my throat tightly i couldn't breathe eun oppa tried to but he was also beaten" She sniffed back hugging me.

I gave eun and eunhi to bambam and Suho.I stood up to see taehyung and his friends watching us.My heart really ached watching the mark on eunhi and knowing eun was beaten.

I went towards taehyung and i hugged him later he also hugged me back."I'm really thankful to you all for saving my eun and eunhi. I don't know what I'd do without them. Thank you I owe you all so much" i spoke breaking the hug.

"We're really happy that we saved two kids from those bastards who tried to kidnap them.How can we leave knowing someone is getting troubled" Jin spoke smiling warmly towards me.

"But it would be even fun if those idiots didn't run away in the van. I'd really wanted to kick their ass" yoongi spoke gritting his teeth

"Yea! It would be fun cause I'll be punishing them hard" jimin spoke punching his fist on the other palm.