Chapter 18✓

AUTHOR'S POV :

Everyone in the room were shocked. "Wh-what!! y/n was given
viagra that made her behave like that?" Kai spoke out loud as mark nodded his head and took out a tape from his pocket.

"Yes...I-I actually felt weird when we both k-kissed and when I entered the security room I heard two men talking about erasing today's footage and blame it on short circuit." Mark continued speaking as he looked at me.

"I caught one of them and made him give me the tape. I watched it as one of them added some powder in a drink and gave it to
y/n. I guess y'all know what happened next. " Mark scratched his neck looking down.

Y/n was trying to remember what happened few hours ago. She then got a glimpse of a waiter handing over a drink. "Oh my god!! Now I remember why that drink tasted different."

Y/n couldn't believe how easily she got fooled. "Y/n I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have done-" Mark was interrupted by y/n.

"D-Don't be I'm the one at fault. I was so dumb and got carried away." Y/n held her head low and went towards mark as she dragged him to her room.

"Mark...I need to tell you something! Something that I didn't tell you which I wanted to tell you from so long but I felt you'd judge me... You'd leave-" Y/n's words were cut off by mark keeping his hand over her mouth.

"Never think of it y/n... How can I leave the one that saved me...! How can I leave my best friend...How can I leave you y/n...." Mark whispered as his eyes were filled with tears but tried not to let them fall.

Y/n felt herself getting emotional but tried to maintain and started to speak. "Mark... I-I'm a mafia leader. I've been a leader for so many years even before I met you. I couldn't tell you no matter how hard I tried to."

Mark went closer to y/n and pulled her into a hug. "You fool...! Why would I leave you... You're my saviour y/n I'd never think of loosing my baby koala... She's so innocent for this world no matter even if she's a mafia leader."

Y/n couldn't help but hug him back and let tears fall. Mark patted her head as she sniffed back. Mark made her look up at him and spoke "My promise for you wasn't a joke y/n...I'd never break it no matter what. And don't worry I think that's very badass of you and I want you to be careful."

"Thank you mark...Thank you for always staying by my side at my worst. I'm really lucky to find you."
Y/n broke the hug as she wiped her tears dry.

"Yah! Don't thank me I'm thankful to have you...You're my lucky charm y/n..." Mark caressed her hair as she smiled brightly.

"C'mon let's go down...." Y/n spoke as they head towards the living room.

Y/N'S POV :

"Guys... I told him what we are and what I am..." I spoke scratching my neck. "That's good to hear and y/n let's search for them....and don't worry about kids they are safe with your friends." Sana assured me smiling softly.

As I was about to speak we heard gunshots outside. We became alert at once. "Sehun grab your weapons and go to the top, bambam & suho I need you both to take them down sana & woozi I want you both to secure the back door.... Everyone stay alert!!! Kai let's go to check what's happening outside."

I told them as I ran towards the drawer which has my dagger and
a short gun.I adjusted the silencer and quickly ran outside as I stood behind the pillar. I peaked a little to watch few men covered in red attacking my people.

I took out my gun and shot the man who was about to stab suho.
"Thank me later..." I winked at suho who looked at me 'Are you serious' look and continued to fight them.