Chapter 14✓

Y/N'S POV :

We discussed few things and went to our rooms to get ready.I took out my mobile and dialed to jisoo unnie."Hello! Jisoo speaking..." Jisoo unnie struggled to speak as I can hear muffled sounds behind.

"Unnie! It's me y/n...Can u please do me a favor?" I spoke as I put my ring. "Ah! y/nieee just ask me I'll do it..!" Jisoo unnie spoke excitedly.

"Can you keep my kids with you for tonight? You see I've to attend  an important party yk." I spoke going out of my room and watch Kai feeding my angels.

"Ah that's no issue y/n I'll treasure your kids.Wait what kids... Omo
y/n when did you do it? What the hell you have kids..? You're too young for having se-" I hushed her to keep calm.

"Long story and first i didn't participate in any sexual matters old lady... I'm dropping them in your place send me the location"
I spoke and heard her humming and ended the call.

This is what y/n wore :

The ring :

"Mom...! You look so gorgeous oh my god" Eun spoke and pulled me down to kiss my cheek. "You look like a princess mommy" Eunhi giggled hugging me.

"Aw thank you my angels" I stopped and kissed their foreheads and continued to speak "Eun and Eunhi i want you to sleep for tonight without mommy.I've an important work and you'll be staying with your aunts."

"It's okay mom you go I'll take care of eunhi and we'll behave well." Eun spoke giving me a thumbs up.
I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

I stood up to see them staring at me.suho came towards me and took my hand and kissed it.I was bit taken back by his actions.Suho never like skinship i didn't expect him which caught my guard off.

"Su-suho what was that?" I asked him getting shy.He caressed my hand and spoke "You look damn beautiful y/n.I couldn't resist so I kissed your hand instead of your lips."

These words from him left everyone dumbfounded.I cleared my throat and signalled everyone to come out so that we can arrive the party on time.

We got into our limo and dropped eun and eunhi at jisoo unnie's place.The ride to the mansion was quite and everyone are in their own world.