Chapter 17✓

Y/N'S POV :

Taehyung asked me if we could dance or not.I was lost until jimin snapped me out. "Y/n go and dance my friend's good at it." Jimin winked at me and pushed me towards taehyung.

I slowly kept my hand in his.
He held my hand and pulled us to the center in the crowd. "Y/n did i tell you how pretty you are."

The background music started to get sensual.Taehyung led my hands on his shoulder and asked my permission if he could keep his hands on my back which i accepted.

"Actually i-i don't know how to dance like this in public so I'm nervous." I told him looking away but he made me confuse by chuckling.

"I'd teach you how to dance then, can I ?." He asked me softly smiling. "Yeah ig I'll learn it from you now." I told him awkwardly biting my lips.

He suddenly came closer to my ears and asked "Shall we start my lady." I whimpered at how deep his voice has been.

"As the music feels calming and I'll teach you slow dancing." He spoke while keeping a distance of 1 ft gap.

I was confused yet waited for him to explain. "Since I'm the one leading you I'd keep my right hand side of your left armpit guiding you." and held my right hand in his left gently and continued to explain.

"Focus on me y/n forget everyone around us and think we both are the only one's dancing.Move in the same way i do."

I listened to him completely forgetting about everyone around us.Him staring deeply into my soul made my breath hitch.He started to move and i tried to understand him and synced after a couple of seconds.

He slightly pressed my hand softly which was in his.We have been staring as if we'd never get to be seeing each other again.

He suddenly swirled me around and pulled me close than before placing his hands on my waist.And i placed my hands on his chest.

I could feel his heart beating rapidly against my palms.Due to more closeness i got to observe his face more in detail.

He looked so charming. His black hair made him look so intimidating. His fake ear piercing looked so hot on him. That mole on his nose wanting to be kissed.

We have been moving so slow and i slowly went with the flow. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our faces were few inches apart.

He looked into my eyes then shifted his gaze a bit lower and i think he was staring at my lips.
I didn't dare to look at his lips at this closeness.

"You... Did it hurt you." Taehyung spoke suddenly snapping me out.
"What hurt me?" I asked him confused maintaining the eye contact.

"While you fell from heaven." He shamelessly grinned looking at how my face showed a tint of pink blush on my cheeks and ears.

As i was about to answer the dj spoke through the mic "I request all kids to get down the dance floor for couples as I'm going to play a romantic song."

"Yah c'mon let's go." As i was about to go away taehyung pulled more close than before.I was too shocked as our bodies were pressed against each other.

"Y/n let's dance this is gonna be fun." Taehyung whispered desperately wanting me to agree and i nodded my head so that we can dance for a while.

The music started, lights dimmed
everyone were immersed with their partners.I looked at taehyung as he was already staring at my face.

"This is feels better taehyung something i never pulled off." I told him resting my chin on his shoulder.