Chapter 4✔

Unknown's POV :

As i looked at them.They took the 2 kids and went away.Sadness engulfed me when she went away. I don't know why but I felt it weird.I felt irritated for somehow.I hope I can meet her again I thought to myself and sighed sadly.

"Hyung Is everything okay u look-" I interupted him by saying "everything is fine".I'm  trying to forget her presence even if I wanted her presence desperately.......

Y/N POV :

We reached our mansion and got down. "OMG this is so big".They both yelled making us giggle."They are so CUTE." Sana yelled and woozi admired sana. I cleared my throat and brought him back to senses.

His eyes widen and looked away knowing that I caught him staring at sana."So...As we're going to college who takes care of eun and eunhi??". BamBam asked with questioning look on his face.

"Are u guys willing to go to school or u want to study from here".
I asked looking at two kids who are whispering with each other.
'So cute' I thought to myself.

"As my eunhi likes to go to school I will go with her to protect her." Eun said while placing his hands on his side of his hips. " Aww so protective for sis.huh!!". Sehun asked eun while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes after all I'm her one and only family". Eun said wrapping his arm around eunhi's shoulder.
" U know what eun ur not only one and only family to eunhi cause we all are here for u.No matter what happens we'll not allow any one to hurt u both.If u don't trust us it's-".

I was interupted by eun pulling me to his level and hugging me tightly and said " I-It's n-not like I don't t-trust u all.It's I'm afraid that I'm not a good brother. I don't want to make her feel weak. That's the reason I-I'm afraid about her".

" Eun~ah don't think ur a bad brother cause you're not.I know ur the best brother to eunhi. She is really lucky to have a protective and caring brother." I said and caressed his cheek with my left hand.

I saw a satisfied look on eun and eunhi I was about to speak when we all heard someone's stomach growling.We all looked towards who is the owner of the growling stomach and saw Suho.

He looked down in embrassment with red tint on his ears. "Haha...suho~". I teased him and He pouted. "Aww u look so...ugly." I said while grinning but he is cute though and he started to pout angrily.

"Yah stop it!!you are cute ok!!!" I said and his eyes widen and started to blush hard. And suddenly all started to clear their throats and the boys started to scoff.

"Will u stop flirting!!come on I'm hungry!!!" Kai said going inside the mansion. "Um uh- s-so what do we call u all??" Eunhi said while looking down scratching the floor cutely.

I knelt down to her level and asked "What do u want to call me and them??". "I want to call u my m-mommy and them noona and oppas". Eunhi said making my eyes widen and everyone to stop their actions. "What?". I asked her.

"U are really caring about us.we don't even know u but ur taking care of us.My mommy used to tell 'We have to love the person who loves u and cares for you' my f-father only tried to sell us. I thought he loved us b-but- "eunhi stopped and started crying.

I quickly hugged her and said "Shh it's going to be okay.calm down."  "Hey she drifted off to sleep. "Sana whispered. I held her carefully went inside. I took her to our room and laid her down gently on the bed.

"Well eun I think u should have some rest come on sleep now." I said pulled him towards me and laid him on the bed beside eunhi and caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead and went out making sure they slept.

"Well I think we have some guest waiting for me in the basement." I said smirking. I went down to the basement followed by kai."Well well who do we have here.huh!!".
I said while walking towards that fucker playing with my knife.

" U-u bitch l-leave m-me O-orelse I-ill kill u-u" He said gaining scoff from me. I ignore him and just started to slide my knife slowly on his left cheek marking hazel.

"Aaaaaaaaah........." He started to scream in pain and tears started to drool on his face. "Haha if u listened to me u would have not be in this position u pathetic bitch.i did tell u to stop selling innocent kids and to stop selling drugs with teenagers huh??You didn't listen to me so face the consequences." I said and started to torchure him for 30 mins which felt like hours.

After I completed my work I looked at him to see he passed out.
"Hey tell someone to watch him and after he wakes keep him some food cause I don't want him to die...simply.He has to face the consequences for the sins he
made".I said to Kai while smiling at him.

He suddenly pulled me into hug and started to caress my back and said "Hey~Are u sure about eun and eunhi??".As I kept my head on his shoulder and hugged him back and said "Yes 100% sure".

I gave a pause and continued "Really I don't understand why people do this.Kai did u notice how small they are.In this age they should be living their life with care and love.But they are living with fear.First I'll erase the fear in them and I do love them from my  bottom of my heart no matter what happens".

"Then if u marry someone one day Will the man accept u and kids?".  Kai asked me "If he agrees then All is Well if not I don't give a fuck and it's okay if I'm single though and  I don't need any company". 

He pulled me away from the hug and his eyes widen at my words he looked away.I looked confused and asked "Why did u even ask that question.huh?". "No it's nothing just curious u know." He said chuckled nervously and I shrugged it not knowing what is he nervous for.

"Hm will u take the admission for my kids?". I asked him while I got a bottle of water and drank it. "Yeah ur BABY BOY said he'll take care of it." He said emphasising 'BABY BOY' and I can feel jealousy in his voice.

"Oh my baby boy grown up so well in front of me.I'm proud of him". I said and patted myself proudly to tease him. Kai pouted turning as his back was facing me.

I went backhugging him and said "Aw don't worry ur my baby too." I turned him to see how hard he was blushing at my words. "Aw my baby is blushing huh!!And you're so cute...".I said and squished his cheeks.

"Yah come we will go from here." He said while taking me upstairs from basement. "Hey how is our
guest.did u show him some respect
Huh!!." Sehun asked me smirking.

"Oh I did it way good and he is resting for a while." I said while relaxing my limbs and resting on the couch. "Hey as it's 7 am in the morning we'll and that too it's Sunday we'll go out with the kids to somewhere and enjoy." I said while hugged woozi from back and kissed his cheeks.

I can see everyone looked at woozi with jealous even sana.She looked hurt.I knew she has feelings for woozi.I just tease her having a little hope that one day or the other she will confess her feelings towards him.

But I think this hurts her much.I unwrapped my hands from woozi and said  "Now everyone go have some rest.we'll go there in the evening right!!So bye." I said while going to our room feeling sorry for what I've done.

Hey guys!!! How are u all?Hope u like it.Stay tune,Stay healthy.With lots of love💜