Chapter 16✓

AUTHOR'S POV :

They reached a mall which was jungkook's opinion to go.It looked like a normal building from outside but the inside looked fancy.

"So where should we go first?" Hoseok asked excitedly smiling broadly. "The arcade of course" Yoongi answered rolling his eyes.

"Yeeeeeeee let's gooooooo and waste ourselves for today." Namjoon spoke and intertwined his hands with Jin and dragged him towards the arcade section.

"Yah y/n don't be so moody c'mon let's get you wasted" Jimin pulled my hands and ran away into the crowd. "Yah...! Can't y'all walk why the hell are you running?" Yoongi spoke and signed.

Jungkook came from behind and shouted in yoongi's ear "Because it's fun" and ran off so that his ass won't be caught by yoongi.

"You muscle pig.... I'm coming for youuuuuu" Yoongi spoke and ran behind jungkook. "Let's go or else it would be a disaster if we leave them alone." Taehyung spoke with Kai and nodded their heads.

            •  At Arcade section  •

"Woooooooo let's kick his ass!!! How dare he tried to attack me...no one can defeat king jeon jungkook...ahahhaha" Jungkook was blabbering like a small kid
playing his game.

"Yah....sehun the hell you're even playing pls stop making me loose.. ohh shitttt...Fuck we lost to those assholes!!!" Kai cried like a child loosing against suho and bambam.

"Hehe do not mess with the bitch" bambam high fived suho and laughed hilariously...

"Yah gather hereeeee" Namjoon yelled and everyone gathered around "So let's play a game and divide into groups." Jin told and everyone followed his words.

"So from each team one person will be coming and playing with the other.So the team with highest point will be rewarded with food which the loosers team will be buying and y'all like it right." Jin told the rules and there was silence for a while.

Y/n yelled excitedly "Fuck yeaaaaa let's get itttt...our team's gonna win be ready to buy you loosers" She showed her tongue out and smiled widely.

"Wait each group will be having 7 members so y/n whom do you want as your team member you can select" Namjoon spoke and y/n was looking at everyone's faces and the teams are decided.

Y/N'S POV :

Team hoes           Team bitches

Y/n,                           Jungkook,
kai,                           Jin,
woozi,                     Hoseok,
Jimin,                     Sehun,
suho,                      Sana,
yoongi,                   Namjoon,
Taehyung.              Bambam.

"So that's your team members and let's start shall we." Namjoon spoke and everyone made fist bumps in air.

"Yah....y/n be careful with him that muscle pig can't be defeated." Jimin told me as he massaged my back sending me to the game spot dramatically.

"Haha the queen doesn't know the spelling of defeat." I smirked looking at jungkook who was looking at me cracking his knuckles.

"D E F E A T bruh did you miss your English classes y/n because I didn't." Jungkook giggled which made me shook.

"Less words mr.jeon and let's start." I spoke and held the thing to push the coin shaped small plate.
I pushed it without a warning which caught him by suprise.

But luckily stopped it from going into my goal.And pushed so quick that it came right back towards his goal but i blocked the hole and coin right went into my goal.