Chapter 12✓

Y/N'S POV :

I looked at my mobile to see that class starts in my 25 mins.So I started to think about the stalker.I didn't know why but I feel somethings off like totally bad feeling.

'Why the hell does that stalker wants from me.I don't get it.If this stalker want to control others then he/she could've called us for the fight but why?He/She doesn't even give any clue of what they want.Ugh this is making me crazy'.I thought to myself and buried my head into my arms placing them on the desk.

I was interupted by someone tapping on my shoulder.I looked to see some guy who wore black ripped jeans with black hoodie which covered him completely including his face.But I can see him clearly.He is good looking.Not in a wrong way though.

"Oh am I really seeing the college's nerd,poor boy is about to ask the college's badass girl out".

"Oo~ Let's see how it goes then".

"Yeah.But I hate him so much.Ew he looks so ugly and wears poor clothes"

"What do you want pretty boy".I asked him making everyone gasp and whispering started.Perhaps for calling him pretty where the others shamed him.I don't see anyone ugly.Everyone are perfect in their own way...

"Uh...um...I-I...y-you...w-want to tell s-something".He blurted out nervously fiddling his fingers and sweating hard."Go on...".I told him to continue.He slowly took a red rose from his back of the shirt and asked me "I..I l-love you f-from the d-day I s-saw you".

I was suprised at his boldness.
Even though everyone criticised him he tried though.
"Aw...Thank you for the rose.It looks beautiful.I appreciate your boldness to confront me.But sweetie I can't accept you".I replied him with a straight face.

"W-Why am I n-not g-good".He said sniffing slightly.I shaked my head as no."T-Then...".He trailed and I Continued "Sweetie you're good and nice but I hate love".I told him and patted his shoulder.

He looked at me weakly and smiled at little and went away. Everyone are quiet.Class went well.And i slept peacefully.

I could feel someone caressing my cheek I opened my eyes to see mark.He smiled at me and i smiled back.He kissed my forehead which made me giggle.

"Hi mark! When did u come?" I asked sitting straight putting my hands on the desk leaning front.
"I came here when ur sleeping like a baby" He smiled at me pinching my nose.

"Ah! Maaarrrrk it hurts u know" You tried to pout a little but u felt u failed in pouting."Ah y/n you look soooo cuteee.Stop killing me" Mark said while putting his hands on his heart.

"I didn't do anything" You said while keeping a confused expression.Mark just laughed at you.And you guys were bickering and talking.

Meanwhile ...

Taehyung's POV :

'Ah I was watching them from the start they are being all cute and stuff.I hate it but why do I feel this jealous.Ah but he is touching her.And GOD he FUCKING kissed her.Ah what is happening to me'.

I thought to myself and ruffled my hair buried my head into my hands sleeping on the bench.I can here as usual jimin hyung bickering with jungkook.

Jungkook's POV :

I was watching y/n and some guy being all lovely dovey and i can see taehyung being irritated looking at them.And i feel jealous too.But damn her smile was so soothing.
She really looks God damn beautiful.

Y/N'S POV :

I was bickering with Mark later he went to his class.The class again started but there was no teacher as she was feeling sick.So all the students started to chit chat.