Chapter 8✔

Y/N POV :

The class ended.I just time passed looking outside.I went to woozi and sat on his desk. " Hey there noona.What happened?". He asked me. "I'm fucking sleepy". I said to him yawning.

"Hehe don't worry just hold up for half an hour more when break time comes our guys are coming so we don't need to move from here and come back again I know u worked last night secretly noona" He said in worried tone that I'm stressing.

I pulled his ears with my left hand now knowing that he secretly stalked me at night while working.
"Ow Ow noona pls leave it hurts" He said while showing me his puppy eyes making me believe he is really hurt.

"D-did I really hurt u" I said pulling my hands back from his ears and asked him with concern. " Hehe noona look at ur face.OMG u looked haha" He said and laughed
hard so that he is on verge of falling from the chair.

"Fuck u woozi" I said and stomped my foot and went back ignoring him. 'Haha look at u baby boy u believed me.pff I can act to' I thought to myself and smirked.

"Woah u look hot when u smirk" jimin complimented me with a flirty smirk. "Fuck off" I said showing my middle finger to me.
"Gosh ur as savage as yoongi hyung" jimin said while ruffling his hair to which I'm attracted to.

There is some magic when he flipped his hair which looked soft.
I didn't knew that I stared at him for too long.Before I could snap out he noticed me staring at him.

"Like the view y/n" jimin asked again running his hands through this soft hair. "Hmm" I replied cause I didn't want to lie he is handsome and his hair though freaking superb.

"Y-you mean it" jimin asked while blushing. ' Ooo this guy just blushed.but it's freaking cute.OMG his hands are so smol(small).calm down y/n.' I thought while trying not to look at cute figure sitting infront of me while covering his face with small yet cute hands.

"Hey give me ya hand" I asked more like demanded him.He looked confused for what I asked.
I ignored him and leaned front to pull his hands in mine.....

"Your hands are freaking small and cute" I complemented and whispered the last word 'cute while stroking his hands and my attention focused on his hands.

"Are u from high school u look small and short" I asked wanted to know.His friends beside me giggled at my words. Jimin pouted angrily and said "I'M.NOT.SMALL.AND.SHORT." He said through gritted teeth.

'Fuck this.I'm gonna pinch his cheeks.He is freaking cuteee😢.Maybe not.Ugh but his cheeks though.Fuck this shit.' I thought to myself and grabbed him by collar carefully pulling the chair back on which he sat.

I then cupped his cheeks and pinched them.Played with them.I felt hot when I touched his cheeks.
I saw him he resembled a red tomato.I finally left his cheeks.And sat back leaning on my desk closing my eyes.

"What the fuck just happened right now?" Jimin asked his friends not knowing why I did that to him.
"Hey why did u do that" One of his friends asked me making me look at him.

'Wah he is resembling a rabbit.His teeth though.His smile OMG y/n stop drooling over everyone u see'
I thought to myself and just looked at him.

"Are u flirting with us to get our attention" another one asked me.
Now I looked at him who said I'm trying to get their attention.Before I didn't give much attention to his face before when we spoke.

As if the time stopped I stared at him and I felt my heart skipped a beat.While staring I didn't notice I'm checking him out.His dark brown orbs looked deeper than an ocean.His hair looked so silky and soft.His nose looked cute even cuter when I spotted a mole on it.
His lips were different but looked soft.His jawline is so sharp.He looked fair.His neck and collarbone.No words to describe. his outfit is cool and simple.In simple words
'An angel fallen from heaven'