Chapter 2✔

Y/N'S POV:

I noticed that there were 7 members who look handsome but one of them caught my eye he's really mesmerising.I immediately took my mobile and dialed to the park owner.

After few rings he answered "Hello who is this?" He said." U did forgot me right Mr.Han"I said in annoyance that y he didn't tell me about those guys.
"Uh Sorry Mrs y/n.I didn't recognise u." He said in apologetic manner.

"Let's get to the straight point We are the only once who rented right but y I can see few guys here??".
I asked raising my left eyebrow.
"Oh That I'm sorry mrs y/n i have to say it now they also wanted the park for rent but only for today-"

I interupted him by saying
"Okay.Next time won't repeat cause we have to see our safety." And then i hanged up the call.I don't know why but I said those words.I mean I'm rude to everyone but today my mood is good that's why I was explaining him otherwise I would shut him up and scold him.

So as I was going with woozi to buy.I realised something and smirked saying "Baby boy I think we forgot something,didn't we?? He looked at me confused and that's when it striked him and said "Yeah noona I almost forgot.Ah how can we forget such a big thing.Come on let's go back....".

Unknown's POV :

Hmm... Today I and my hyungs came to this park for relaxing ourselves...While we are bickering hyung amd I averted my gaze to other side I saw a girl but she didn't look like she is from here rather she looked like an Indian.

I'm sure cause in my college there are lots of indian girls and boys.As I was staring at her I felt some connection with her.As I looked at her she stopped speaking in mobile and started speaking with a boy not to lie he is cute.

Then they went back to
somewhere only god knows.And I started to listen to my hyungs bickerings but my mind was thinking who might this mysterious girl would be??

Y/N'S POV:

As we went back I saw them eagerly waiting for us.Kai noticed us and immediately ran towards as he was thinking we bought something to eat but when he saw his face dropped.

We didn't bring anything so he pouted and said "Hey!!that's unfair u didn't didn't bring anything.Im hungry". "Aw kai u look so cute." I said and cupped his cheeks squishing them."Uh-." He said while a red tint placed on his cheeks.

While boys started coughing and woozi and sana where teasing us for being touchy."Oh shut up it is normal isn't it??I said while taking my hands off his cheeks and said smirking "I think u guys are on diet"."Ah fuck".

They started swearing and stopped suddenly when they started saying "pretty pwease".And started doing aegyoes."Oh stop it I don't give a fuck and buy for u". Saying this I started to walk away and heard them groan.

I saw a swing and went towards it and stood on it started to swing it fast and saw a couple and 2 kids.They looked very young.I can tell that man was harassing them.

Anger started to take place in me.I don't know the fuck everyone is ruthless.These days people are even not caring about children.That man was shot the woman and pointed his gun towards the kids.

My eyes widened and next thing I know is to jump from the swing and run towards them preventing the kids not to get hurt.I took the gun which is in his hold.He was startled due to my quickness.

I shot him in the knee making him cry in pain falling to the ground.He looked up and saw me the next second his pupils dilated and sweat started to roll from his forehead and started to tremble with fear which made me to smirk.

"Ha-Ha-zel!!!!."

Hey guys!!!How are u all?Hope you like it.Stay tune, stay healthy.With lots of love💜