Chapter 19✓

Y/N'S POV :

I woke up by the alarm and went to the gym which was inside the mansion as I watched sana was exercising with woozi and kai.

"Morning..." They spoke as they completed their sets. I hummed and went aside as I started to warm up.

After a while I started to walk on the treadmill. Kai joined me as he started to walk on the same treadmill i was as he jogged facing me.

I didn't mind him but smiled at how cute he was jogging nodding his head sideways. I giggled when he pecked my cheek and went away.

"Yah I'm sweaty." I faked a disgusted face as I went towards kai. "Ah I won't mind like licking you tho." Kai smirked as I punched him slightly.

I was doing push ups with kai as suho & bambam joined us. "Yah you didn't wake us y/n." Suho pouted and started doing warm up.

I didn't reply as I completed my push ups. "I thought you guys were already awake." I stretched myself and put on some music.

I was dancing to 'Gasolina' by daddy yankee. I was feeling myself good and was twerking but stopped when I saw mark with blank face.

But then he came towards me dancing. I laughed and continued to dance as sana & others were also enjoying.

After a while everyone slowly went to their rooms to get ready. "kai we both need to go out" I told kai who was eating his pancake.

"Mmf sure y/n." Kai spoke through muffled voice. "Y/n I'll go back, my friends will be worried and we'll meet at the college." Mark spoke as he kissed my forehead and went away.

"Yeah....." I continued to eat my salad. "Guys I'll finish few works outside meanwhile by the time I comeback I want y'all to search this stalker." I spoke in a serious tone.

"Yes y/n we'll look into that." Sehun spoke as the others nodded agreeing. "Kai come on let's move and also- " I stopped as I saw kai watching news scrolling on tv.

"It's shocking to hear that few unknown people tried to attack one of the most successful businesswoman Lee Y/n though the police got in time they couldn't catch them."

"Yah let's go..." I yelled at kai and head outside. "Y/n you drive." Kai ordered me and went to bring the car outside.

I drove to jisoo unnie's place.
"Yah wait I'm coming." Jisoo unnie yelled from hallway as I was waiting outside with kai beside me.

"Y/n good thing you came look these little chipmunks want me to wear chicken costume and entertain them." Jisoo unnie pouted and allowed us inside.

"Mom!!! dad!!!." Eunhi & eun ran towards us. We both bent to their level as they both hugged us tight. "I missed you mom! I really do and I missed you too dad and I missed oppas & unnie too." Eunhi spoke as I lifted her up.

"Mom,dad and everyone missed you too baby." I spoke as I kissed her cheek. Kai lifted eun as eun spoke "Yes mom and noona's were very funny. I really enjoyed being here."

"Thank you unnie for taking care of them. I'm happy that they aren't sad as I left them here for 2 days." I spoke smiling at unnie as the others came.

"Yah y/n don't thank us. That ain't hard and we felt happy spending time with them." Lisa spoke pinching eun's cheeks.

"Y/n bring them here weekly once we want to spend more time with the kids." Jennie unnie spoke smiling at kids.

"Y/n when are you coming to the college." Rose unnie spoke eating an apple. "Tomorrow unnie you know after all we were tired from work." I spoke as we headed outside.