𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐝 || 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞 ~ 𝐍𝐅, 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞

Warning: Feels, cuteness, angst

Words: 1415 words

-----------------------------

The obliterating fires of gunshots and explosions occur around the danger zone of the field, as soldiers were dying one by one. Some were cowards and wouldn't dare run out on the field, as the dust flies everyone blinding a few men. The war was never ending, and it's only been going on for two years and Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie haven't returned home yet.

War was everything in my life, not understanding what happiness is until I fell in love with someone. It was a weird feeling at first, but my life started to fight for someone than my own country. My people. I fought for Porco Galliard.

"Dammit!" i yell, as I saw the men quiver behind the trenches. I snatch a gun from their grasp, as I haul myself up hearing gunshots firing from either side.

"(Y/N)!!!"

****{Flashback}****

"Hey Porco?" I questioned him, as I walked over to the edge of the balcony. "When will we be able to live in peace? When will we settle down, and enjoy life? I mean.....what are we really standing for?"

"I don't know, but we have to fight to protect our families reputations," He sighed, walking up to me feeling his hands interlock with mine. My eyes widen feeling the blood rush up to my cheeks, as I look up to look into his deep grey eyes. "All I know is that we fight together, no matter what."

"We will," I agreed, as I wished I could confess my love for this man.

****{Present}****

I ignore the person calling out to me as I run ahead commando rolling down into another trench closer to the front, when I saw Grice. I saw him being attacked by the enemy, as I charge in knocking the man off him shooting before thinking.

"(Y/N), thank you!" Grice breathes out, as I pick him up.

"Don't thank me yet, we need you to get back," i say sternly, as I try to dodge the bullets and attacks. My feet were dragging slightly, the air was dry and musty. My lungs couldn't hold this much smoke and gunpowder, as my head was racing. The only titan shifters we have at the moment is Pieck and Zeke, but their titans forms can't do a thing at this point without Reiner. 

Once I finally make it I pass Grice down to Porco and a few other men as they were just around this area, as I stood back up. I race into battle without looking back with my gun in my grasp, using my speed and strength to push forward. 

****{Flashback}****

I looked out to the stars with my eyes looking at them in wonder, as I sat on the roof top seeing the reflection of the stars in the ocean. I breathed out in amazement, before wrapping my arms around me feeling cold. I lower my eyes feeling my head running over and over in overwhelming emotions, hearing that my grandparents passed but only my grandfather died a few months ago. They were only there, as my parents were murdered a long time ago. I was mad because they didn't inform me about my grandfather, why wouldn't they tell me.

"I-I'm gonna miss you," i wavered, feeling a single tear roll down.

"Hey, why are you still awake?" 

I turned wiping away my tear seeing Porco walking up to me, before sitting down beside me. I looked away avoiding his concerned gaze, as I wipe a few more tears clearing my throat. "Couldn't sleep," i reply calmly, my eyes fixated on the stars that reflects on the clear ocean water.