𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐠𝐮𝐧 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐛

Warning: Feels, angst

Words: 1767 words

-------------------------------------

"Dammit, retreat...retrea--Ahhh!!!" I hear someone call out, when i saw their body being devoured by a titan not that far from where i was. My eyes widen, feeling the blood splatter everywhere onto my skin.

My heart picks up flicking the reigns on my horse picking my smoke gun up, firing a blue smoke gun into the air to inform the others to retreat. "Captain (Y/N)!" a cadet yells, alerting me with a titan right after me.

"Go ahead, i will draw it away!" i order them.

"But..!"

"That's an order!!!" I snap angrily, seeing their eyes widen in shock before picking up the pace with his team. i then start heading a different way, as the titan starts taking interest in me. "That's it, come and get me!"

I then hop onto my feet on the saddle of the horse, before facing the titan. I activate my ODM gear, digging the hooks into his flesh before swinging straight towards it. I roar in anger lifting my arms in their positions, swing right around near the nape i slice it off making the titan collapse. 

I breathe heavily feeling the grappling hook unclasp from the flesh, but I didn't have a landing or anything. My eyes widen connecting to the ground with a harsh thud, rolling to the ground as i could smell the putrid smell from the titan.

I grit my teeth with the impact before sending a high pitch whistle to collect my horse, as she gallops towards me. I pick myself up quickly when I realise the sky was growing to night, and I felt my stomach churn. 

"Dammit, if i don't get back...."

"Captain (Y/N)!"

"Heichou? What are you doing here? Why aren't you with your squad?" i question him. 

"I was separated with them, why aren't you with yours?" he demands, making me grit my teeth in annoyance.

"Had to lead a titan away from my squad for them to escape,"

"Tch pathetic," he mutters.

"Excuse me......I did my best okay, now I lost my squad along the way, and it's almost dark.......we are a long way from the walls," I say, feeling a shiver run up my spine.

"Guess we have to go look for a cabin or something, because we it's night which means...."

"The titans won't be active at night though, shouldn't we continue to go at night time..?" I suggest to him. "I mean it's easier to get ahead of time, and also we will mostly likely get there on time."

"Tch dammit, we don't have torches...and we it's not full moon....and also we can't see," Levi snaps angrily, making me purse my lips together firmly. He was correct, and I was really physically injured from today's mission. I grip my arm aching from earlier, slicing my arm by accident. 

"So where do we go?"

"Let's go find an old cabin or something, it's better there than being out in the open," He says, flicking his reigns he goes ahead of me trying to find a place before it turns completely black.

{TimeSkip}

*******************

I hop off my horse weakly while I saw Levi walk into an old shabby cabin, with a few more ruined houses. It was a small old village, but it brought sad memories of my past. Once we found a spot to rest, I slid down the wall gritting my teeth while clutching my arm tightly.