'𝐀𝐔' 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐭 || 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 ~ 𝐋𝐲𝐚𝐳

(Requested by WeebsWithSnacks)

Warning: Fluff, cuteness

Words: 485 words

---------------------------------------------

The night grew cold and my body wouldn't settle down, but seeing Marco's peaceful face made my heart melt. I turn to face him burying my face into his chest, holding him close when I felt my stomach quietly growling. I blush furiously slightly pouting, trying to close my eyes and fall asleep. My stomach kept growling, and I couldn't be bothered rolling out of bed.

"M-Marco......you awake?" I whisper gently, poking his cheek.

"Hmm.." he grumbles, as i continue to poke his cheek. 

"Baby.....?"

His eyes flutter open slowly looking into my eyes in concern, "What's wrong, are you alright?" he asks me, when I pucker my lips.

"I'm hungry, can I Ramen?" I ask him, when he rubs his eyes tiredly when a smirk plasters on his handsome face. He smacks his lips, before rolling over falling asleep again. My eyes widen at his reaction, as I start shoving his arm playfully. "Please? Marco....baby....I'm hun--"

I was cut off hearing my stomach growl really loud, making me grow more embarrassed. After a few seconds I hear Marco burst out laughing, filling the room with sound. I cover my stomach seeing him turn over placing an arm around, "Alright baby......damn you're so adorable, and it's midnight!" he chuckles, as I poke my tongue out seeing him sit up and walk out the room to the kitchen shirtless.

{TimeSkip}

*********************

I yawn tiredly rubbing my eyes walking out sluggishly into the kitchen, seeing my boyfriend with his back facing me. I walk over and sat on the bench, earning his attention. He lets the ramen simmer, while heading over to me standing between my thighs.

His hands settle around my waist looking into my eyes, "You still hungry?" he coos, puckering his lips thinking I'm some baby.

"Y-Yeah," i blush furiously, when he leans forward pressing his lips gently against mine. I close my eyes lazily enjoying his tenderness, feeling our lips move in sync. His hands rub my sides, in a comforting way before pulling away.

"You told me you ate earlier," he says.

"It was a lie, I just.....didn't want you to cook for me for when i got back from work," I reply, when he pokes my nose.

"You worry me, so much," he smirks, as I kiss him on the cheek. "Anyway let's get your ramen, and we can eat together."

"Wait.....you're eating with me?!"

"Yep, I didn't eat too,"

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!!" i exclaim, when he kisses me again to shut me up before returning back to the noodles. He always tends to care too much about me, but then again he is Marco after all.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it was short. I just felt a little unwell and I didn't have many ideas in my mind, but I hope for the requester that they enjoyed their request. I hope you do like and have a great day or night 

~ Little Bean