'𝐀𝐔' 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧 || 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐌.

(AU: College)

Warning: Cuteness, Gooffiness

Words: 1.2k

-------------------------------------------------

Scrolling through my phone on tik tok I stare lazily at the screen, until a funny meme popped up. I chuckle softly double tapping before scrolling down, my eyes flicker across the screen until I saw a new dance trend.

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow

The guy that danced to it flexed his muscles thinking he was strong, but as I kept watching the dance and listening to the lyrics my eyes widen. I stood up and placed my phone up and began to practice the dance, showing my weak muscles. I pout at the camera shaking my head, when I hear my boyfriend walking out the bathroom.

"What are you doing, baby?" he asks me, wrapping his arms around my waist he did silly faces on the camera before turning to me. He kisses me passionately, before pulling away and heading to the kitchen.

"Filming a new dance trend!" i call, hearing him laugh.

"It better not be those ones that shows off you ass or anything.....is it?!" 

"No, it's just a dance that's simple," I laugh, picking my phone up and continued to scroll. After hours on my phone I felt my phone being taken off me, as I look up to see Reiner looking a little annoyed. "What's wrong?"

"You have been on your phone for hours, can we go and just watch a movie together?" He sighs, looking into my eyes.

Sitting up I nuzzle against his, "Sure," i reply, as we both head to our livingroom.

{TimeSkip}

****Next Day****

"Hey Pieck, I want to know your opinion on something?" I ask her, as her head perks up while collecting her things from her locker.

"Hmm, what is it?"

I pull out my phone and found the video i saved for her to see, as I pass it to her. "Do you think this kinda describes my boyfriend, Reiner?" i ask her, not noticing Annie's presence behind Pieck.

"I think that resembles him," Annie breaks the silence, making me jump.

"Annie, don't scare me like," i breathe out, as she tucks a strand of hair behind her.

"Sorry, but have you asked if he could do the tik tok?" She questions, as Pieck smiles.

"Yes, this dance would be so cool to have him dance too!!!" Pieck exclaims, passing my phone back. "This guy isn't as buff as Reiner is, so I think your video would go viral if he did the trend."

"Well the problem is, he gets annoyed that I'm always on Tik Tok," i pout, when Pieck snickers. "What, what's funny?"

"It's because you are so attached to your Tik Tok, that he feels a little left out," 

"Oh....I didn't think of it like that," I reply sadly, when Pieck flicks my forehead. 

"Go and ask him, if he doesn't do it.......we will get the boys to force him," She rubs her hands together, with a smirk.

"Alright, I will!" I say, as I wave to the girl heading to where Reiner was.

{TimeSkip}

****************************

"No, I will not do a Tik Tok Video," he says sternly, as he towers over me.

"Please baby? I will do anything, anything!" I whine, pouting at him. He folds his arms, shaking his head until I saw Porco and Marcel show up. My eyes widen, as i smirk. I rush to them, "Hey boys, can you help me get Reiner to do a dance trend?!"

"Depends what it is?" Porco questions, folding his arms raising an eyebrow to Reiner. I show them the video quickly, when Porco claps his hands together as Marcel laughs. 

"Yes, he totally should!!!" Marcel exclaims. "Ahh the lyrics fits him so damn much!"

"Oh come on," Reiner grumbles, as Porco slaps Reiner on the shoulder.

"Oh come on man, do it for your beautiful girlfriend......or I will take her for myself?" Porco smirks, as Reiner grabs him by the collar.

"Don't steal my girlfriend, got that," He seethes through his teeth, but I give Reiner big puppy eyes. 

"Please?!!! I will.........um......ahh," I thought of an idea. "I will give you more cuddles and spend some more time with you?"

"Tik toc Reiner," Porco snickers. "Or I will ta--"

"Don't you dare!" Reiner grumbles, as I take his large hand. He sighs deeply looking into my eyes, before breathes out. "Fine, but I will do it at home......not with you idiots around."

"Fine by us," Porco nudges his brothers elbow, before I left them alone finally getting my victory.

"Yes!!!"

{TimeSkip}

**********************

It was late at night and i was scrolling through Tik Tok as usual waiting until Reiner finished in the shower, getting excited for him to do the trend. The song kept replaying in my head, as I hum the tune doing the actions. Once I see Reiner walk out of the bathroom minutes late, I jump up and walked up to him.

"Now I want you to wear a shirt first not showing your muscles," I say, as he does so with a big sigh grabbing a jumper. He then puts it on, as I position the camera. "Alright I will cut it off, and I will teach you the dance."

"Okay,"

After a while of teaching him we began recording, and then cutting to the part we goes shirtless. Once he does his flex, we cut the video and place the jump back on and continued recording til It finished. I then watched it all over again, as Reiner was blushing furiously as I finally publish it pumping my fist in victory.

"Yes, thank you baby!!!"

"There, now with our agreement you will do anything for me," he says, as I sigh deeply. 

"Fine!"

I then felt him wrap his arms around me facing me, leaning down he captures my lips gently making me smirk. "You're such a lovely dear, my big and strong boyfriend," I giggle, as he kisses me to shutup.

"You little idiot," he chuckles, kissing me more he pins me to the bed with his toned body pressed against mine. We both continue to enjoy each others company, feeling his warm lips against mine. Then he lands on me knocking the air from me, before turning over and pulling me onto his chest.

"So am I your Russian man?" he smirks, looking up into my eyes.

"Yep, you're my big baby boy!" I giggle, hugging him tightly.

------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, so this song and trend on Tik Tok was very popular and I am in love with this!!! Anyway sorry for not publishing and updating for a while, i was working on my Levi Ackerman lovestory. If you haven't read it, it's in my bio. Go check it out, it's call 'Roses have Thorns'

~ Little Bean