𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧 || 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐫𝐲 ~ 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊

Warning: Angst, Feels, cuteness

Words: 650 words

----------------------------------------

I sat on the large wall as I hug myself feeling vulnerable, as the cool breeze brushes past me. Tears streaming down my cheeks, washing away the dried blood on my cheeks from the large battle. Reiner tried to protect me, Bertholdt tried too as well along with Eren. Sadly Eren managed to escape, and now I don't know what I'm gonna do.

While burying my face into my knees that pressed against my chest, i felt something warm wrap around my figure. I lift my head looking up to reveal Reiner standing above me, seeing something in his eyes. I didn't know how to react or what to do, but I still hold the love for him still. I wasn't sure if he still felt the same, after my outburst.

I felt him kneel down and sit down beside me as I kept silent, trying to avoid eye contact. I wasn't sure what to feel, but I don't know what to do in this situation. There was another man with Bert and Reiner, by the name Zeke whom is the beast Titan. The one that attacked us on the large tower, and now I wasn't sure who to be mad at.

"(Y/N).....I know how much you hate me now, but I'm so sorry," he began softly, seeing the other two men leave us two together. "I know that sorry won't fix everything, but...........I still love you no matter what. I do love you, so much......and I will do anything to protect you."

"I just.....thought you lied about us, about how you could've just used me," i croak out, looking up into the night sky. "My parents never cared, but I never had friends until I joined the survey corps. To be honest.......I have never felt like I belonged here, then again.....I felt betrayed because you didn't tell me sooner."

"(Y/N), I--"

"Do you really love me still Reiner, do you still have that subconscious of yourself to really still love me?"

"I do, I am very serious," he replies, before i felt him lift my chin up gently making me look into his hazel orbs. The stars reflected into his glossy eyes, realising he was crying. I gasp in shock, "(Y/N), you made me into a better person. I totally forgot about my mission because of you, until Bert made me focus back to the mission. All i could think about is you every night, with guilt burdening my shoulders every night not knowing how to tell you how."

"R-Reiner...." i began to tear up, swallowing deeply. "I still love you......but it will take some time, I know the amount of damage you have done.......but you can't c-change the past. So i do forgive you."

"(Y/N)....." he whispers in shock, as I smile warmly.

"I love you Reiner, from now on......I'm with you," i whisper, seeing more tears rolling down. I cup his cheek wiping away his tears, when he leans in and kisses me with passion. I close my eyes holding him close to me, knowing I'm an enemy to the survey corps. Along with these actions, there is no going back......but I am willing to give my life for Reiner. The one person that actually cares about me.

He deepens the kiss feeling warmth in my chest, "Are you still mine then?" he asks me, seeing a little hope in his eyes.

"Yes, I am yours," i reply, before kissing him again. I felt his toned biceps wrap around me, as he holds me close. 

"I will do anything, to protect you......no matter what," he whispers. "I will make you feel wanted, and loved."

"Thank you,"

---------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, so I did a part 2 and wasn't sure how to end it. Anyway i hoped you liked the results at the ending for you Reiner simps (Including me ;)) Anyway stay safe and have a great day or night

~ Little Bean