𝐄𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐱 𝐑 𝐱 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 ~ 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 (𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫)

('Abusive boyfriend ' Erwin x reader x Levi)

(Requested by AngelicaBeredo)

Warning: Angst, Feels

Words: 1.8K

------------------------------------------------

It was after the battle between the armoured, and regaining Eren back. It was after when Erwin's arm was bitten clean off, and it was after he was finally able to walk around that I started to feel pain. Erwin use to be kind to me, use to treat me with respect but ever since he started to discover the truth behind titans, how fixated he was on everything besides us he started to use me instead.

My breathe was uneven trying recover from the abuse that just occurred, seeing him storm back into his room. My knees ached, my body trembling in fear as bruises marred on my neck and on my exposed collarbone. Large tears roll down my cheeks, as I try my best to stay strong trying to pick myself up.

I was kicked out of my own room with Erwin, so I decided to find Levi. He was always there for me, from the beginning when I met him from the underground. He went through so much pain, losing two of his closet friends and now.......it seems he could trust me. He gave me this opportunity to allow me to open him up, and understand the real struggle.

~Knock~Knock

The door opens revealing Levi seeing his shirt ruffled, and his hair slightly tousled. His eyes widen at the state I was in, before I felt his hand wrap around my wrist and pulls me into his room. I felt his arms embrace me tightly, as I held onto him.

"Is he at it again?" he questions, with a voice which sounds like he is pissed off.

"I'm okay,"

"Okay my ass," he remarks, before he pulls me to his bed while he went to grab the medical kit. I sat down on the soft mattress, before he sits down a chair in front of me before wiping the dried blood from the small cuts. "Seriously he gone far beyond after he lost that arm."

"It's fine, he lost his arm and he is frustrated," i assure him, when he places a hand on my thigh looking me dead in the eye.

"Don't give him that excuse and shit, you know what he is doing to do," He spat, as I lower my eyes not wanting to believe that Erwin doesn't love me.

"It's fine,"

"Tch, you can stay in here as always, it's fine," he assures me, as I nod. he cleans everything up and putting it away, as I slide under his covers hugging the blanket close to me as tears slide down. He walks up to me feeling his fingers brush away my hair out of my face, seeing his stoic face grow gentle and soft.

"Thank you, C-Captain..."

"It's Levi," he whisper, before bending down he pecks my forehead before I fell asleep.

{TimeSkip}

***********************

It's been a while since that incident and Erwin hasn't done much, seen I have been trying to avoid him when it comes to his time getting mad or throwing a damn temper tantrum. I was busy walking away from the training fields, heading back to the quarters as we all were getting ready to head out to the small house that was away from everyone as our new base for now. 

When I turn to my room to grab my cloak and gear, I felt a hand grab me forcefully by the arm and pulled me into a room. My eyes widen seeing Erwin towering over me as he pins me with his one arm, when he forces his lips upon mine.