𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 || 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜

(Requested by icarlyfan1231)

Warning: Feels, Sadness, 

Words: 500 words

----------------------------------------------

Tears streams down my cheeks as I ran out of the stables as we were on a mission, as he was killed by a titan. My chest tightens and I felt angry, and most of all, alone. The rain pours down as I ran through the thick rain, pushing forward i went undercover. 

While I ran I couldn't see where I was going when I knock it someone, making me stumble to the ground harshly making me feel bad for the person that i ran into. I look up, "I'm s-so sorry......I wa--"

"(Y/N), are you alright?" I hear a familiar voice ask me, as my eyes widen feeling my face growing warm. My heart increases with anticipation, knowing whom I ran into.

"E-Eren! I'm so sorry!!!!"

"It's fine, but are you alright?" he asks me, kneeling down he wipes my tears away. "Was the mission a success?"

I look deeply into his eyes before lowering my head feeling like I couldn't breathe, as I was starting to have a panic attack. I try to gather some air, but I clutch my shirt with my fist clenching my jaw in frustration.

"What happened?"

I look up, "(B/N) w-w-was k-killed," i reply, before I felt his arms wrap around me. He then helps me up slowly, before holding me close. Tears still stream down my cheeks uncontrollably, as he was taking me somewhere. I clung onto him, when i found ourselves in his room. He sits me down on his bed, with him next to me.

"Everything will be okay," he whispers, caressing my cheek he wipes my tears away which made me cry even more.

"I-I'm sorry, I just.......he was everything to me," i whimper, when I felt him pull me into his arms rubbing my back gently.

"It's gonna be alright," he whispers, while rubbing my back. I bury my face into the crook of his neck, when i felt him lightly kiss my cheek. "I will never let anything happened to you, and I swear on my own life.......because I love you and care for you."

"E-Eren......"

"I mean it with my whole life, I will never leave you,"

"I love you too," I say, when he kisses my cheek again sweetly.

"I'm glad, and if your with me......I will protect you no matter what the circumstances are," he swore to me, making me hold onto him tightly.

"Okay, thankyou, Eren,"

Then out of nowhere I felt his lips against mine, making me stop crying and stare at him in shock before melting into the warm kiss he shares. I then wrap my arms around his neck, as he deepens the kiss which calms down. Once we pull away for air he leans his forehead against mine.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, Eren"

--------------------------------------

A/N: Hey I hope you enjoyed this. Sorry it was short, I could think of anything else and I am busy with a few things. Anyway have a great day or night and stay safe ~ Mrs Barnes