'𝐀𝐔' 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ~ 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫

(Requested by rielle_ackermann) (Highschool AU and You're popular and Levi's a loner}

Warning: Feels, fluff, slight angst

Words: 1.2k

----------------------------------------

Levi's pov:

Ever since I transferred to Maria Highschool, I knew from day one I would be a loner. I mean, I have always kept being the loner since I was a child. Everyone found me like I was a nobody and a waste, and some picked on me for my height or the way my behaviour is so I kept everything to myself and there and then I knew nothing good will come my way.

                                  'Hello everyone, my name is (Y/N) (L/N).....nice to meet all of you'

Yet ever since she transferred here I saw something I thought I would never see, as she was a smiling and bright girl. No ounce of hatred, anger, or even evil in her kind and pure heart. Now I know what you all might be saying, like yeah you might not know what's her background. But that's what I am, I observe from afar and I can tell by either their eyes and body language that they are either kind or a bitch. 

                                  'Can I be your partner in science?!'

                                   'No, i wanna be her partner!'

None the less she was indeed extremely popular and she only got here, and yet here I am......still alone, no friends or happiness in my life. Even going home made me feel more frustration, knowing I'm gonna be a loner my life. Someone who doesn't deserve anyone special, someone who doesn't deserve love in my life. 

"Hey we should sit with him," i hear someone say, before seeing her pointing in my direction.

"No.....he's a nobody, besides he's scary and not approachable," a friend of hers says, as I lower my eyes feeling my heart sink.

"But--"

"Trust me, don't go near him,"

Words like those that came out of their mouths, were slightly true in a way. My hands tighten into fists in anger, just wanting to feel happiness once in my life at least. I stood up quickly throwing my lunch in the bin not wanting to eat anything, wondering if my life ever mattered. My uncle wasn't nice to me, but he was all i have in my life. Mother died with a disease and father, left before I was even born. 

"Look, he's leaving.....such a shame," I hear a girl smirk, as I continue walking away to get ready for my next class.

*************************

Sitting in class I listened hard with the lesson, writing my notes down when I felt something hit my head. I notice a paper plane on the ground, but i brush it off continuing with class. Moments later the bell rings as I make my way out quickly, as I have a free period I head to my favourite quiet spot. But while walking along the gym building, I saw her........feeling my jaw slightly open revealing her beautiful face smiling brightly as she dunks a basketball into the hoop before landing on her feet.

"Wow! I did it!" She exclaims. "I actually did it--whoa--"

I see her trip backwards before landing on her butt, earning a laugh from her beautiful voice. Everything about her made my heart flutter, but I knew she would never return the feelings I have for her. Suddenly I had an idea as I sat down watching her play, I decided to try at least draw her. Art was something I did, seen i was always by myself so no one could judge me. I pull out my pencil and began to begin a circle, and then frame her jawline and face before focusing on her eyes first. 

I look back up as she was in full view making me bite my lip, before lowering my eyes back to the paper and began to sketch her eyes that had a nice shape to them. Her eyes were a bright/ dark (E/C), holding so much happiness behind them. Not realising that a smile curls upon my lips, subconsciously.

"Yes, another score!!!" She cheers, high-fiving her friends before beginning another match.

********

Time went by as fast as it did but I was almost finishing the drawing, finally seeing the details in her eyes. Out nowhere, "Hey!" i hear a chirpy voice, causing me to jump slightly before looking up to see her.

"I-It's....you,"

'You don't seem happy it's me?" she questions, as I ruffle my hair.

"No, not like that.....I mean aren't you supposed to stay away from me?" I question, as she held a questionable look. 

"May I sit beside you?"

"U-Um.....sure, whatever,"

She then sits beside me closely but enough to be considerate of my space, "I don't like what they say about you, and they make sure you hear it anyway," She says, as my eyes widen. "I think it's wrong, and every time I see you all alone.....it makes me troubled to see you so sad."

"But.....I have always been alone, I'm use to it," i assure her, when she shook her head.

"But I don't like it..." She says abruptly, seeing anger in her eyes for the first time in a while. "...people should be given a damn chance to have friends, and I see you can make friends if you have the right people with you."

"But.......I'm just a no one to you, you're so p-popular.......I can't compete with that," i breathe out.

"Popular? Is that how you see it?"

"Yeah," I reply, lowering my eyes feeling ashamed with myself now she knows what I'm thinking.

"Well the girls that are mean to you, aren't my true friends," She says, swinging her legs underneath and out from the bench. "I maybe popular, but I always give everyone a chance. I've been wanting to come up and say hello, accompany you to school, hang out with you....."

"But why? I'm just.....a loner,"

"Well how about we be loners together?" she suggests, as my eyes widen in shock with how firm and sincere she is.

"Bu--"

"But nothing, and also....I was hoping you would.......like to go out sometime," She says, more shyly seeing her cheeks redden causing my cheeks to burn a little. "Go for a coffee or something, but.........you don't have too....and this is my own will not anyone else's if you're worried."

"Really?"

"I am,"

"I-I um......wouldn't mind," I say, as she smiles.

"Really?! That's great! How about this saturday.....ten am at the cafe at the corner not from highschool?" She suggests, as I nod. "Great! Also.....you're amazing at drawing!"

My face froze before resting upon the drawing, "You think so?" I question.

"Yeah, I would like to see more," She smiles, as she kisses my cheek causing my face to burn in response with her gentle touch. "I look forward to our date."

"Y-Yeah,"

-----------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this. I know it's been a while since I've been updating, as i've been struggling mentally not feeling happy with myself. So I'm trying to fix myself, but I'm in a dark corner right now. But I'm thankful to these requests, it makes me happy knowing people love my stories. Anyway stay safe!

~ Little Bean