𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 || 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡 ~ 𝟓𝐒𝐎𝐒

(Requested by c1nn4m9r9ll) (Porco, Colt and you are 15-16 years old before becoming titans)

Warning: Angst, Cuteness, Feels

Words: 1.2k

------------------------------

Colt's pov:

Everyday I would always be by her side, training, eating, talking and always making sure she would be alright. We both were so close to age, but yet I had competition. Porco Galliard. He is head over heels for her, but also (Y/N) seems to like him back. I would classify him as a playboy, but he would always get in my way talking and making sure she was alright. I felt like my heart was being played with, and these damn feelings won't go away.

"Hey (Y/N), nice training out there!!" i heard Porco call for her, as I pant heavily from training. (Y/N) and I became candidates just a while ago at the same time, but yet she seems interest in Porco more. He has been here since he was younger, and I overheard he lost his brother on a mission and the Armoured, Female and the Colossal are still continuing with their mission.

"Oh thank you, I'm still a little rusty but I will get stronger," She replies, seeing her nervous smile. "Anyway I promised Colt I would go have lunch with him, so bye!"

"O-Oh....okay," Porco replies, before I saw her rushing towards me.

"Sorry Grice.....Didn't get to greet you this morning," She pants, with a warm smile curling upon her lips.

"Oh that's fine," i assure, placing a hand on the side of my neck with blush dusting my cheeks.

"Anyway let's get lunch,"

"Sure, sounds good,"

{TimeSkip}

********************

I was busy walking back from the training grounds, as I went and trained again when out of nowhere I felt someone slam me into the wall. My eyes widen seeing Porco's eyes narrowing into mine, "Since when did you and (Y/N) get all cuddly and close?" he sneers, gripping the collar of my shirt.

"Come on man, you got it all wrong,"

"What is wrong about it? You taking her away from me, are you making your next move?" he questions, tightening his grip n my collar when I grab his wrist. I tighten my grip glaring at him, our eyes locked with pure rage.

"Hey Porco, you forgot you--" I hear the familiar soft voice call, but i didn't look. I had to keep my ground eyeing him. "H-Hey.....boys, what is that look for? W-What's going on?"

"Don't worry," i assure her, not breaking eye contact with her.

"Actually (Y/N), you came here on time," Porco smirks, still eyeing me. "What are you to Colt? What do you feel about him?"

"P-Porco, are you seriously asking this again?" She questions, making me knot my eyebrows.

"Yes again, so who do you love?" He questions her, as I could sense she was feeling under pressure.

"....."

"Come on, answer!!!!" Porco snaps. "Last time we both said we liked each other, but.......what do you feel now?"

"...."

"Answer!!!" Porco snaps.

"Shut up Galliard, stop pressuring her with something she doesn't have to answer!!!" i yell angrily, before I knee him in the stomach. He hunches in pain, making me gather my composure. "Women do get a choice wether you like them or not, so do--"

"Colt,"

"What?" Porco breathes out, dusting himself. off.

"I pick Colt," She repeats herself, walking up to me she places an arm around mine. "Come near him, I will make sure you won't hurt him."

"But (Y/N), why?" Porco questions, standing up about to grab me again when she stands in front of me protectively.

"Maybe because Colt is more mature in situations, and wouldn't make a big deal about this situation," She replies, as she takes my hand and pulls me away somewhere more privately leaving a pissed off Porco.

{TimeSkip}

*********************

"S-Sorry about letting do all of that," I apologise to her, scratching the back of my neck sheepishly.

"It's fine, I just.....I thought I liked him.....but,"

"But what?"

"I have fallen......for you," She admits, feeling my heart beat heavily against my chest. "I don't know if you really like me or anything, but I don't mind if you reject me."

"Actually I like you too, meeting you for the first time.....I felt a spark in my heart," I began, sitting own on the seats nearby. "I guess.....it was, love at first sight."

"Really?" She breathes out, as I nod.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to force yourself or an--"

I was cut off with  a pair of lips on my cheek as my eyes widen with my cheeks growing bright red, "I want too," She smiles warmly, as I lean in and kiss her fully on her lips. They felt so soft, and her warmth against me felt right. I felt no regret holding her, her hands, her body. I cup her cheeks, moving our lips in sync feeling ourselves breathing heavily. We pull away leaning our foreheads together, feeling my mind swirling in amazement.

"So what does this make us?" She asks me shyly, her hands in mine.

"How about......together," I reply, smirking raising an eyebrow.

"I like the sound of that," She chuckles, before leaning up and kissing me again. "You know......you're the first person I have kissed."

"Really, well I'm honoured for you to be my kiss," I laugh, as she wraps her arms around me tightly. She leans her head against my firm chest, feeling her warmth and comfort. 

"You know.....I'm sorry about Porco earlier," She apologises, when I sigh deeply.

"No need to apologise, Porco is Porco," i reply, rubbing her back. "Besides......we don't really have a strong friendship."

"I'm sorry,"

"Hey, hey.....no need to be sorry," I assure her, pull away I look into her eyes. They held so much beauty within those beautiful orbs, which I knew she has a story to tell. "Really, you are alright to make your decisions."

"Thank you so much Colt, it means alot," She smiles, leaning up she pecks my cheek and it lingers there for a bit before she pulls away. "Anyway how about we go train for a bit, we need blow off some steam."

"Yeah we should, let's go.......baby," I smirk, seeing her grogeous face grow bright red in response.

"Y-You're okay with calling me baby?" She questions shyly, as I laugh.

"Yep, let's get going,"

"Right,"

----------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, sorry this was short and not very interesting. I tried my best with the request, i just found it hard to what i should write. Anyway I wish you all to stay say and have a great day or night 

~ Little Bean