𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 ~ 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫

(Requested by supernatural3135)

Warning: Angst, Feels

Words: 1.1k

-----------------------------------------------

Levi's pov:

"Ahh!!!" i yell, shooting up from my deep slumber finding myself in my office. My shirt was unbuttoned, my hair tousled messily with slight drool at the corner of my lips. I pant heavily, finding I was okay but........I had a nightmare. I mutter under my breathe, cursing as I fix my papers that scattered on my desk before I check the time. "Damn, it's three in the morning."

I look around tiredly rubbing my eyes as I rarely get a few hours of sleep, due to my insomnia. Standing up I push my chair up, and grabbed my cloak before heading out to have a walk outside. My mind was clouded with many nightmares, and already some of them have become reality. I have lost Erwin, Isabel, Farlan and many good soldiers. 

I stood out and went to the roof thinking I would be alone, when I saw a figure. When I walk more closer, the moon shone upon their face revealing her. She notices my presence turning to me, "Oh C-Captain........s-sorry, I shouldn't be here," She stammers, about to stand up when I place a hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine Cadet,"

"Oh.....o-okay," She stammers again, unsure how to respond but I sit down beside her. She had a gentle and caring nature around her, but she is a strong soldier. She tends to keep her true feelings inside, hiding it with her strength and her strict side. It's pretty attractive in my eyes, as she was a special cadet to me.

"So.......what is your reason you're out here?" I ask her, breaking the tension in the air.

"Oh........I can't sleep most of the time, so I sit out here and talk to the soldiers that have died to comfort myself," She replies, with honesty in her mellow tone. So peaceful, so soothing. Damn, just......being around her makes me want to sleep again. 

"So you have trouble sleeping?"

"Yeah, but it's okay......i get enough sleep," She assures me, with a slight chuckle at the end.

"Okay,"

"So......what about you, C-Captain?" She asks me, shyly.

"Hmmmm I just......had a nightmare, nothing major and I can't sleep too," I reply, with a more simple story to it. Now I want every excuse not to let her leave me alone, because all I want is to hold her. She doesn't know how much she means to me, even if she is a cadet.

"What was the nightmare about?"

Memories flash in the back of my mind, swirling with many questions why we were brought to this world full of filth and war. My breathe hitches in my throat, before clearing it roughly looking up to the moon above. It shone brightly, as my eyes trail down to see her look up with a soft angelic smile.

"You know Captain.....if you ever need me, I'm here," She breaks the silence, making my eyes widen turning to her. She never broke her gaze from the moon, but deep down i knew she meant it. I could easily tell when she is being sincere, or just lying to make me feel better. Most people just lie to each other, to not accept reality itself. I guess it's a coping mechanism for everyone, but that's also a negative to not knowing if they are being true to themselves.

{TimeSkip}

**********************

The rain beats down as everyone couldn't go out and train as usual, and I told everyone to take the day off. Today I didn't really start it really well, as I craved to hold her. My cadet, but it would be inappropriate if she never loved me the way I love her.

Sitting in my office something came over me as I look out to the rain, as something triggered me finding myself sinking deeper into my mind.

**Flashback**

"Isabel......" I whispered in horror, before I turn to see Farlan being spat out by the large titan that held crimson red eyes. It's eyes pierced into my own soul, as I felt like I lost the two very special people in my life. "F-Farlan........dammit!!!!!"

The rain beats down around me, covering me and the titan as it could sense me in a instant. No, i can't be reliving this horrible memory!!

**End Of Flashback

"Captain! Captain!!!" I hear some calling for me, as I snap out of my horrified state finding stray tears rolling down. I clear my throat, wiping my cheeks turning around it was her. "Are you okay? You were zoned out for a good five minutes."

Five minutes? It felt like eternity just by reliving that moment as my heart was pounding, and I had no words to utter. Shifting back in my seat, I turn to her. "Sorry, just......" I couldn't say anymore, trying my best to hold in my tears.

"C-Captain......w-were you crying?"

"N-No....no i wasn't,"

Out of nowhere she storms towards me before I felt arms wrap around me, as i gasp in shock with her boldness. My body tenses in her touch, before I finally relax clinging onto her. Why am i like this? I'm pathetic, I am meant to be tough. Her hands gracefully rubs my back, making me release the tears down my cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry," i muffle in her chest, as she softly hums.

"No need, you need someone here for you," She whispers in my ear, making me cling onto her more. Her hair was soft, and smelled nice. It was a hint of vanilla and her warmth was welcoming like my own mother, and my two friends, Isabel and Farlan. "If you need to talk to me about it, you can.....but I'm not pushing you or anything. I don't care if you get mad at me for being a cadet and holding you, but you are lonely and it pains me to see you like this."

"W-Wait......y-you noticed?" I question, as she pulls me away looking into my eyes with a warm smile.

"Yeah,"

"Thank you," I cry into her shoulder, my voice wavers. After a while of silence between us, and her humming softly my body stops trembling and my cries stop as well. I felt more at peace within her hold, feeling more relaxed than ever. 

"Hey C-Capt--"

"It's Levi, just Levi please when we are alone," i whisper, before I kiss her cheek.

Her face reddens in response, "Sure, Levi," She smiles, before she kisses me sweetly against my lips holding me close to her chest. I clung onto her, trying to hold onto her in case anything happens. She will be mine, because she is my cure to my loneliness.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this. I will try and write some more, and stay safe and have a great day or night 

~ Little Bean