'𝐀𝐔' 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐞 ~ 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭, 𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 & 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞

Warning: Feels, Cuteness, fluff

Word: 1490 words

-------------------------------

Holding my little girls tiny hand we both cross the street towards the small cafe nearby, as it was her favourite place to go when she deserves her treat. She is my three year old, who is also the daughter of the one and only Levi Ackerman. Sadly when I was pregnant he ended things without me telling him I was pregnant with his child, moving away from town moving somewhere for work reasons. I didn't want to put any pressure on him, so I didn't tell him about (D/N).

She would always question about her daddy and I would always tell her how she should be proud of him, but she wants to see him. How could I tell her that her daddy and I are not together? I mean a child? I just want her to enjoy life at the moment, trying to raise her.

"Okaasan, I want a stwarberry mochi," She asks me in a cute way.

"Sure honey," i reply sweetly, as I walk up to the counter and began to order a (F/D) and the strawberry mochi. Once I do so I walk to a small table, with (D/N) crawling up her seat. I sat there blankly feeling like a part of me was missing, like I need someone to help me out with life. I mean Hanji my older sister by six years tries to help me out, but she is a teacher at a college nearby.

"Okaasan, look.....a kitty," (D/N) coos, pointing to a small little kitten outside the cafe.

"I know, so kawaii," I giggle, when I hear the door open. For some odd reason I turn my head to see who it was, when my eyes widen. My heart began to hammer heavily against my weak chest, wanting to cry on the spot. "L-Levi.....?"

He hasn't seen me yet as he heads up to the counter, "Yes may I have a black tea, no sugar please," he orders, just the way he likes it. I smile warmly missing his warmth, his kisses, his hugs. The way he would tease me, but all that was wiped away because of an important job.

"Okaasan, the stwarberry mochi!!!!" (D/N) cheers loudly, as the waiter places it down in front of her.

"Here you go little cutie," she smiles, before walking away.

"Spoilt," i tease, not realising that the certain raven haired male standing there in shock. "Maybe Okaasan have a bite?"

"Hai!!!" She beams, picking up a small mochi she holds it up as I bit into the sweet. 

"Hmmm so good," i giggle, licking my lips from the sweet. Just then I felt presence beside me, as I turn to see him standing there. He was still handsome, and still toned. He still has that stoic look as always, but right now I saw something different.

"Hey....L-levi....longtime no see," I greet gently.

"(Y/N), good to see you having a good time," he weakly smiles, gesturing to (D/N). 

"Oh um yeah, this is my daughter, (D/N)," i smile gently.

"Okaasan.....who dis?" she asks cutely, looking up to Levi. She was very similar in his eyes and hair colour, but she has my skin colour and face shape. 

"This is an old friend of mine," i smile gently.

"Hi Okaasan's friend," She greets, before eating her strawberry Mochi.

"She is very kawaii," Levi comments. "Who is the father, may I ask?"

My body just froze in place wondering what I should say, or what to do? I was worried to trouble him about this, but then again the resemblance was strong. I gulp heavily, lowering my head.