𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧 || 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐫𝐲 ~ 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊

Warning: Angst, Feels, cuteness

Words: 1513 words

-------------------------------------

Ever wonder 'bout what he's doin'
How it all turned to lies
Sometimes I think that it's better
To never ask why

It was late afternoon and I was busy grooming the horses in the stable, as the sun began to dip into the earth. The warmth of the sun kisses my skin, before disappearing behind the mountains. I continue to brush the horses humming a gentle tone, patting the horses neck with affection.

"Hey (Y/N)," I hear a deep masculine voice greet me,  making me pause what I was doing.

"Oh afternoon Reiner, what are you doing here?"

Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, try, try

"Well I was bored and decided to visit my favourite person," he replies, with a bright smile.

"Am I your favourite person now? You're like the groups big brother, they look up to you," I smile, as I continue to brush my horse gently.

"Well what if I have my eye on someone instead?"

"What do you mean, Braun?" i giggle, when I felt his fingertips brush against my knuckles before taking the brush out of my grip. 

"Can't I just call you my girlfriend, I hate not telling anyone about us?" he whines, before wrapping his arms around my waist holding me close to him.

Gotta get up and try, try, try

"You know relationships are hard to keep, especially fighting these damn titans?"

"What if this relationship can work?"

"Fine," i sigh, when he pecks my nose gently.

Funny how the heart can be deceiving
More than just a couple times
Why do we fall in love so easy
Even when it's not right?

"Damn I missed you today, how was the mission?" he asks me, while I trace my finger on his broad chest. A smile curls upon my lips, before flickering up to his hazel eyes that reflected the disappearing sun.

"It's been alright, I had to save a few asses out there......but we all managed to make it back alive in one piece," I reply, sighing deeply. "How was your day, shame you just trained for the day."

No-oh-oh, no oh

"Okay, okay.......I taught Bertholdt a few things here and there, but it was alright," He chuckles, before he leans down to me. He presses his lips against mine moving with my own, as we move in sync. Our breathing was heavy, but I held onto him. It felt good to be in his arms, to hold him and to love him.

**********

Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try, try, try

I swing a punch towards him but I miss him, as he grabs my arm and flips me onto my back making me cry out in pain. "S-Sorry," he exclaims, helping me up. I then pull him down, pinning him down with a smirk on my face.

"So clueless," i giggle, as I stood up lending him a hand.

"You're getting better, maybe the student becomes the teacher," he nudges me, as we the grab our fake daggers. "Now, hit me with all of you got!"