'𝐀𝐔' 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐭 || 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 ~ 𝐇𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐞

Warning: Pure Fluff

Words: 1.8k

----------------------------------

The detailed snowflakes gracefully flowing along the gentle breeze.......

The cool air nips against my warm skin, melting on the surface while my eyes gaze up admiring the winter season. Sometimes I wouldn't understand anyone complaining how awful winter can be, but for me I didn't mind one bit. Each season has something special, something hidden from mother nature.

Humming softly, my eyes looking out the window pane.

A warm blanket covers me from waist down, with my sketch book in hand while sketching and rendering along the thick artist paper. Trailing my eyes back down, I was just finishing my small portrait of him. 

Marco Bodt.

He has been someone I have always admired, well ever since I started at the survey corp boarding mixed school. We had separate rooms away from the boys, so I only got to see him during break time, lunch, breakfast, and really anytime we were out of school time. My hand slowly drifts to my mug beside me, taking the mug of hot chocolate to my lips and drank slowly savouring the sweet taste melting against my tongue.

"Oi!!!!" I hear someone call out, before hearing the potato girl skid from running to fast into my dormitory. "Wanna go and make a snowman?!

Smiling warmly I nod.

"Sure, why not?" I exclaim, before placing my drink to the side closing my book down placing it aside hoping no one opens it. Quickly finding my winter clothes, I hung my scarf around my neck before slipping my boots on almost stumbling back through the door.

Before I could collapse back I felt arms caught me on time, gasping from the sudden contact.

Turning my head up still in the person's arms, my cheeks and ears instantly grew red.

"M-Marco......d-didn't see you there," I stammer, laughing with my clumsiness.

He laughs along, "No it's fine, you going outside?" He questions, as I nod.

"Yeah, you wanna come?"

Shaking his head, "I've got to study up," he replies, as I sigh.

Pouting I understood.

"That's fine, whenever you can," I assure him, before standing back up I ran right out the doors without any hesitation. "I'm coming!!!!!!"

Jumping out into the thick snow Sasha was already making a snow angel, while hearing Ymir cursing while trying to roll a ball of snow with Historia. She didn't look too happy to do this, but Historia was smiling wide like a child enjoying the weather.

Suddenly i felt something collide with my face, sending me back in response.

"Gotcha!!!" Sasha declares.

Lifting myself dusting the snow off me, I grab a handful of snow and began to mould together before repeating the same action she did before sending her off her own feet falling into a pile of snow behind her.

"Hey!" She whines. "Alright, you're on!!!!"

{TimeSkip}

****𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲****

Marco's Pov:

Sitting on the second floor of the dormitory which was directly above (Y/N)'s room, I got a better view from down below. That's when my eyes drift down upon the (H/C) haired girl, my heart literally fluttered. The snow gracing her beautiful form, made her look more stunning while playing with Sasha throwing snowballs at each other.