𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 ~ 𝐊𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

Warning: Feels, cuteness

Words: 1456 words

-------------------------------------

Many words can tell a story, but also a picture can tell a thousand words by just looking at it. You can assume the storyline or you can think what the story is, but only the true artist knows the meaning or story behind it. I always tend to be very open to others, to understand what their pain is and what they feel. It pains me to know there is people suffering unlike me, even though I lost my entire family to the titans.....I push my way through and be open to others.

***Knock**Knock***

"Go away!" I hear a stern voice from the other side of the door.

"Oh come on Levi, I have (Y/N) to come treat your wounds!" Hanji exclaims, with an exciting expression on her eager face.

"Tch, to hell with that," He mutters.

"Come on Heichou pl--" Hanji began.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yells from the other side, making us both stand back. I shook my head stepping forwards, opening the door not caring at this point. "I said leave me alon-- Cadet, s-sorry."

"You need to get those wounds treated, or they won't heal properly," I say, placing my hands firmly on my hips awaiting for a scary response.

"Fine," He mumbles, unamused at this Hanji left us alone as I rummage through my small bag before face him. My eyes trail to a large wound across his shoulder, revealing a deep stab wound. I hiss in reaction before he takes his shirt off, making my cheeks grow very warm. 

"Dammit, okay.....now this is gonna sting," i warn him, before grabbing some alcohol placing some on a rag and began to touch the wound hearing him groan in response. I then grab his hand placing it on my arm, "Just grab my arm, it will help."

"F-Fine," he wavers, before grabbing my arm tightly making me slightly wince.

I continue to clean his wound before I began to stitch him up, "Hey um....t-thanks," he mumbles, making my eyes widen.

"W-What for, you're our captain....you must stay healthy and well," I say, when he grabs my wrist.

"Not many can put up with my BS, and also pushing me forward," He replies, as we lock eyes. "Some think I'm just.....a cold bastard, with no heart. Truth is......argh dammit, what am I saying!"

"H-heichou.....it's fine, it's just us........what is said in the room stays in the room," I say gently, as I finishing stitching his wound, before wrapping his shoulder up.

"O-Okay, the truth is.....I was never brought up with love," He says, making me gasp. "I grew up with my mother dying, and growing up with a man who I briefly met but abandoned me later on. No one has ever said 'I love you son' or 'I care about you' by anyone, until I met two special people. Farlan and Isabel. Those two were like family to me, but......they died on their first mission out on the front lines to kill titans from the underground. Ever since I have felt.....empty."

Processing his life made me feel sympathy towards him before tightening my fists, "I-I'm s-sorry for hearing about that," I apologise quietly, bowing my head lowly. "I n-never knew, which gives me an understanding of what you have been through."

"It's fine, it's life right?"

I stood up grabbing the supplies feeling my head swirl in sadness before giving him a wide smile, "Yeah that's right, no one's lives really matter......especially if you don't know if you're to die at the hands of a titan," i say, before heading towards the door. My life didn't really matter, because I had a family that loved me but died at the hands of those beasts. Levi had nothing from the beginning, and now I feel selfish.