𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧 || 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 ~ 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂

(Requested by AllMightSideKick)

Warning: Fluff, Mentions of Blood

Words: 2.0k

------------------------------------------------

"Ready and..........go!"

Fists ball together before shaking in between ourselves.

"Rock....paper.....scissors!"

Soon as I gave the scissors sign, Jean groans in annoyance while holding his hand out as paper. Smirking I fold my arms while raising a teasing eyebrow, "Come on, it's your turn this time to clean the stables," I giggle, while he mutters something.

"It's not fair, you seem to be some sidekick or something," he yells in annoyance, poking my cheek to set his point across. Puffing my cheeks out, I begin to laugh from the pits of my stomach.

"Come on, chop chop!" clapping my hands to urge to start getting to it, I left him to do the work. 

Heading inside I went to clean the barracks instead, which is why we did the small game. We both hated cleaning the stables, but I keep easily winning every time. We were currently preparing for our next expedition which is tomorrow, the first day of the month. Nerve wracking as it is, it was exciting at the same time. I was placed on Jean's squad too, so there goes my peace and quiet.

Yet I've always admired him quietly, ever since the fall on Trost a while ago.

Finally arriving within the girl barracks, I begin to start cleaning and dusting along with Christa and Sasha. Ever since becoming a cadet, managing to pass the exam and finally becoming part of the survey corps, I've become a stronger person. I might not be the best with my ODM gear like Mikasa, but enough to take titans down through our expeditions.

"Ahh, we've back at this for hours!!!!!" Sasha exasperates, slumping against one of the bunk beds. "Why is Captain Levi so picky with cleanliness?!"

A soft chuckle leaves Christa's lips, "I guess hygiene is important.....I don't know?"

Sasha's stomach growls, "Seriously, if he really wants things to be clean....he can do it himself!!!"

Swatting her with a duster she coughs and splutters, making her puff her cheeks out.

Glancing down upon the Hungry girl, I shove a brush in her hand.

"Come on, Captain Levi is a busy man," I hum softly. "Besides.......the boys are working on other parts of the castle too......so, if we get this area done......we can kick back, alright?"

Soon her face changes to a big smug one, "Or......so you can see him again, hmmm?"

Blinking a few times processing what she was on about, soon my cheeks felt rather warm and creeping to the tips of my ears.

Averting my eyes away from hers I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, "W-What are you going on, about?"

Suddenly she slings her arm around my shoulder making me jump, from her sudden presence behind me. "You've got a thing for him......don't you?" She sings in my ear, while I scurry away from her grasp. 

Remaining composed I clear my throat, "Got a thing for who, no one has time for having crushes or....or....." my voice trails off, feeling my mind suddenly go blank.

The girls begin to laugh, while I stood there feeling rather frustrated.

{Next Day}

***********************