𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 || 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞 ~ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐭. 𝐋𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞

Warning: Blood, Fluff

Words: 1.2k

---------------------------------------

The taller cadet lunges towards me, swinging and aiming towards my head. yet I focused on her aims, and her feet sharply. Soon I lean back taking her arm, and turning on my heel I twist it sharply before bending down flipping her over my back and slammed her to the ground. She gasps out for air, hearing her panting heavily.

Her eyes harden.

"Now have you had enough?" I question her, as out of nowhere she throws a wooden knife my way. Wait, a knife? I dodge it as she charges towards me, while being distracted as she sends me to the ground in a big massive blow.

Grunting from the weight being pushed into the ground.

She began to punch me hard against my cheek and face, but I lift my legs wrapping them around her neck as I slam her against the ground. 

"Can we stop now, training is finished?" I ask her, as she struggles with my legs tightly wrapped around her. 

"Go to hell," She mumbles, while I release her before seeing her stand up and left without another word.

Cheers rang through the training grounds, while I stood there feeling my breath grew heavy. She did a number on me too, but luckily my wounds weren't fatal. Especially with her strength, that is. A headache slowly creeps to the back of my skull, throbbing painfully.

"Damn," i mutter.

"Hey (Y/N), you doing okay?" Connie questions.

"Yeah she doesn't look good, did she get hurt that badly?" Sasha questions, while munching on something.

Gripping my head I felt fuzzy around the eyes, blinking a few times.

No use at all.

"H-Hey.......hey!" Connie exclaims, as my knees buckle digging into the dirt.

Nodding, I put my hand up.

"I'm okay, just a headache," I assure them, while my breath grew shallow and harder to control. Another reason why I stopped doing martials arts earlier, because of my headaches.I only get them if I do intense training, and which I fought Mikasa intensely.

"Get out of the way, what happened out here brats?!" I hear someone snap angrily.

"Mikasa and (Y/N) trained together and (Y/N) won......kinda," Sasha explains.

Reiner nods in response.

"Yeah but she received most of the blows," Reiner comments.

"Also she was trying to avoid the situation, not fight it," Connie adds.

"Come on brat, wake up!" I hear Levi, as he shakes me gently. "Get me some water, Springer!

"Yes sir!!" he yells, as my vision refocuses on Levi staring down at me.

"Come on, it's gonna be alright," he whispers, as he looks at everyone else. "Go to lunch now, I will take care of this!!"

"Yes sir!!!"

Soon when everyone was gone Connie arrives passing the Captain the water, before heading back to the mess halls to meet up with everyone else. I chuckle deeply, swallowing back the throbbing pain against my skull. Soon i felt a wooden mug against my lips, feeling cool water slowly slide down into my mouth, swallowing it grimacing slightly.