𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧 || 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 ~ 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝

(Requested by supernatural3135)

Warning: Fluff, Feels

Words: 1.7k

------------------------------------------

Everyday living within the survey corps, training, cleaning, eating and more training seems to go by so easily. Sometimes I felt like I want to know what my purpose in the future, but then again I'm just an ordinary person that seems to care about others than myself. But also it seems my mind keeps trailing off finding Reiner in my thoughts, as he is like the big brother of the group and is always with us no matter the circumstances. The boys think he is perfect, and basically everyone thinks he lived a life.

For me standing in the background of it all, I knew there is something that Reiner has trapped underneath all that toughness. He seems so.....distant but yet he is always by our sides, and for some reason I have grown an interest in the blonde. Like a small crush or something, but he wouldn't see it that way. 

Fixing one of my training bandages around my knuckles I blew a strand of hair from cover my eye, sighing deeply after a rough duel with Mikasa. We both ended in a tie, but it was hard to keep up with her since she is very strong.

"Hey (Y/N), come on it's dinner time!" I hear Sasha call, as I lift my head nodding.

"I'm coming, just wait a second!"

"Come on, I'm hungry!!" She whines, as I threw my bandage on the ground rushing up the stairs towards her.

"I'm here, let's go," i chuckle, as she squeals in excitement.

We both walk into the mess hall, revealing a few people entering already. We walk in grabbing our serving and water before heading over to our small table we usually eat on, seeing Jean and Connie come by and sat down opposite of us girls. Sasha began to devour through her dinner, as I space out staring out the window seeing the sun start setting behind the large mountains.

"(Y/N).....(Y/N)!"

"Huh? Sorry, what were you saying?" I ask Jean, as he sighs.

"I was just discussing about your battle with Mikasa, you were awesome!" he says, as I start to get flustered.

"T-Thanks....I guess?"

"I'm surprised you're complimenting her, and not Mikasa," Connie laughs, slapping him on the back.

"Oi!"

I smile gently as I found myself drifting off, when my eyes land on someone. My eyes caught sight of Reiner, seeing him looking very troubled while he ate slowly. I could tell by a distance, that he seems depressed more than before. It made my chest tighten, and sick in the stomach. That's when I caught sight of him stand up quickly, and walked out without hesitation.

"Um....guy, I'm gonna pass dinner tonight," i say softly, before lifting myself up and headed out to find him walking into the forest. I start to usher myself more quickly, before I found him sit down on a hill with an opening of the bright pale moon. I saw him look up, and sighs deeply. "Reiner....?"

His head perks up turning around to see me, "(Y-Y/N).....what are you doing here?" he questions.

"Um....well I saw you leave so early from dinner, and well you seem........sad," I reply, as he lowers his eyes before turning to the moon. I walk over to him, sitting right beside him before looking up with him. "So......what's going on in that mind of yours?"