𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐝 || 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 ~ 𝐙𝐞𝐝𝐝, 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐞𝐬

(Before Porco was chosen as the Jaw)

Warning: Fluff, Cuteness, Feels

Words: 1.3k

---------------------------------

Today was a pretty cold day seen it was getting close to winter, letting us slowly put our coats and jackets. Training everyday as soldiers, going up front to serve for our motherland. Eldians. Even though we were in the midst of it all, we all had our personal lives. Still enjoying a little bit of our own lives was enough, to let us have break. To be honest Commander Magath has gone a little bit softer on my comrades in this generation, as he trained us more than anyone else. 

Yearning to go back to see my father was all I ever wanted, seen my mother died giving birth to me. Father was happy enough for me to live, even though I knew he would secretly drink to ease the pain of the loss of mother. He was never the type to force me, but I chose to apply in the military to be a chosen warrior.

"Porco!!!!" I whine, calling for my boyfriend for a few months.

"What?!" He sighs, seeing him busy writing something. He tilts back on his chair, leaning his head back as his hair gets slightly tousled revealing his grey eyes tilt to look into mine. The way he would have a small smirk, made me just want to kiss him. 

"Are you almost ready to go to the halls for dinner?" 

"Yes, I'm almost done baby," he chuckles, before getting back to writing whatever it was. I turn my body so I'm upside down on the bed, as my head hangs over the side. It felt funny, but I couldn't help being a little energetic. The blood rushes to my head, feeling dizzy so i sat up quickly feeling dizzy like a child but thats how I was. It was something that could help cope with my depression, seen I have my own troubles.

"There, I'm done," he huffs, before standing up. "Come on, you, let's get going."

"Finally!"

{TimeSkip}

**********************

We both had dinner and now it was time to head to bed, so I decide to take a quick shower feeling my muscles were tense before. We trained for most of the day, and we only got roughly an hour of free time earlier. I grab my pj's which was long pants and a black tank top, when I accidentally trip over something making me fall flat on my face.

"Dammit," i groan, when I hear laughter coming from the door.

"Hahaha, that's the best thing I have seen all day!!!" Porco laughs out loud, as I stood up shoving past him with a grumpy look. "You fell because of a shoe!!!"

"Shut up," i mumble.

"Someone's got her panties in a twist," he teases, as my face flushes red.

"You better say sorry by the time I get back, and please.....clean up your damn shoes!!" I shout, as he would leave his shoes in my room and sometimes forgets to get them.

"Sure, sure!!"

I roll my eyes walking swiftly down the hallway to the bathrooms, before I take a shower and closed the curtain.

{TimeSkip}

*********************

Towel drapes around my shoulders feeling my hair drip down, as I yawn tiredly wanting to just go to bed. My eyes were heavy, my muscles ached. I walk into my room, only to be greeted by a shirtless boy feeling my cheeks immediately grow bright red.

"P-Porco, w-what are you doing in my r-room!" i exclaim, as he smirks.

"I'm bored, just waiting for you," he chuckles, before laying on my bed.

"Come on Porco, I need to go to bed!" I whine, before I grab my towel and flicked it at him earning a small yelp. "Yeah that's right! Come on, goodnight kiss and then I can sleep."

"Fine,"

He gets up and walks over to me but he walks closer to me before wrapping one arm around my waist, while the other cups my cheek. My hands automatically press against his toned chest, as he leans in kissing my lips gently. I could feel his breathe growing heavy, before he teasingly licks my bottom lip.

"Hey," i whine, before he pecks my forehead.

"Well night, baby girl," he winks, before he walks out.

"Don't forget your shoes!" i say, picking them up and throwing them at him managing to hit him in the back hearing a deep chuckle coming from the goofball.

"Okay, okay!"

{TimeSkip}

*************************

"Ahhh!" i cry out, shooting out of my bed gasping for air thinking I was sinking into the ocean. I felt sweat drip down my forehead, and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I turn my head to see an empty bed on the other side, missing Pieck. She went on a mission a while ago, and now I miss her voice. We both were close like sisters, as we have known each other since we were sent here.

I swing my feet to the side feeling my heart pounding fast, as I thought I lost Porco. I shake my head standing up I head out of my bedroom, before making my way down to my boyfriends room. After a while I got there knowing he only has his own room, as I slowly open it seeing him sound asleep.

I quietly walk over to him before nudging him gently, "B-Baby," i whisper, as he stirs slightly in his sleep before he gasps in fright for a second.

"Ahh.....dammit, what are you doing up this late?" he hisses, when he checks the time. "It's midnight, whats the matt--"

He cuts himself off when he notices tears rolling down my cheeks, before he sighs pulling the blankets out opening his large biceps. I slide in feeling the blanket embrace us two, before he pulls me into his warm chest. I clung onto him for dear life, as he felt my body trembling.

"Hey, hey baby......w-what's the matter?" He croaks out, hearing concern in his deep husky voice.

"......"

"Come on, what's going on?" he whispers, pecking my forehead.

"N-Nightmare.....I was sinking, I lost y-you....R-Reiner....P-Pieck.....everyone," i whimper, as tears continue to fall when he kisses my tears away cupping my cheeks.

"Well that's not gonna happen," he sighs deeply, before he kisses me gently on the lips. "I'm right here, and I will always be here.....no matter what."

"I-I love you.....P-Porco," i whimper, as i clung onto him.

I felt him lightly kiss my temple, "I love you too, and I will always will," he whispers, as he runs his fingers through my hair gently sending me off into a gentle deep sleep. "My baby girl, my own girl. I am proud of you, and proud to call you mine....you know that?"

"I know," I smile weakly, sniffling lightly. "I think....I'm growing.....tired..."

With that i felt my eyes heavily close, feeling my body sink into a peaceful slumber in my boyfriends arms knowing I am safe within his hold.

"Night, my baby girl,"

----------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, so sorry for not updating as much. I have been busy with school and my book (Rose Have thorns ~ Levi Ackerman) which you can go check out if you're interested. Stay you all and have a great day or night

~ Little Bean