'𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧' 𝐙𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 || 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐨 ~ 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐍𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐧

Warning: Angst, Fluff, feels

Words: 1.9k

----------------------------------------------

Training, eating, sleeping, being insulted and repeat. That was what we had to go through everyday among the Marleyan's. It wasn't what i wanted, and I kept wondering why would I be born in this world? I only had my mother to live for, to fight for but to be very honest I felt alone just being a warrior.  

Sweat drips down my forehead as I face my opponent training my hardest, as the girl I was versing was a complete bitch to me. She always had a bone to pick with me, and never even cared I was an Eldian like her.

"Come on you little piece of shit," She smirks, as she charges towards me.

I close my eyes for a second before I grab her arm and elbowed her shoulder blade, and threw her over my shoulder. She cries out in pain, before hitting the ground with a loud thud. The dust surrounds us, making me struggle to breathe even more.

"...And that is a win!!!!" Magath yells, as I saw the smaller candidates cheering.

Out of nowhere I felt someone punch me in the face before wrapping their hands around my throat, shoving me into the dirt. She pins me down with anger in her eyes, with my hands gripping her wrists tightly trying to stop the pressure against my throat. Gasping for air Commander Magath rushes in grabbing her off me, as she screams angrily thrashing in his hold while someone else tries helping me up.

"Come on, she always win!!!" She cries out in anger, as I roll to my side coughing harshly seeing droplets of blood from my nose mix with the dirt. "You will regret it when you sleep!!!"

"Enough! You will be suspended," Commander Magath snaps angrily, before turning to someone. "Yeager clean her up please?"

"Yes Sir,"

I felt arms help me up gently, "You okay (N/N)?" he asks me, as I gasp for air.

"I-I think so,"

"Come on, you don't look too good," He ushers me, holding me up walking me to the infirmary.

{TimeSkip}

**********************

"There, you okay," he asks me, his eyes look into mine while holding a tissue to my bloody nose.

"Yeah, thanks Zeke,"

"You know.....I think you're amazing," he says, when his eyes widen. Clearing his throat nervously, "I mean....you are strong, I just.....think you're amazing."

"Really?" i croak out, lifting my head to look more clearly into his eyes.

"Yep,"

I lower my eyes , "Well thank you Zeke, but........I better go," i say, but as I was about to stand I almost collapse to the ground. I brace for impact when I felt his hands around my waist, catching me when we both collapse to the ground. My eyes tightly shut finding my body underneath Zeke, as he held himself up. My eyes widen seeing how close we were, with our nose just grazing against each other.

"S-Sorry!" he exclaims, getting up quickly before lending me a hand.

"It's fine," i assure him, running my fingers through my hair. Truth be told, I have a crush on this boy. I know it might be cliche, but he is the first person I have loved romantically. Growing older and understand true love, I held onto that then focusing mainly on war and blood. Still, I felt like I was not meant to be loved.