Heat ⭐️

This story is a thanks for over 5K! Hope you enjoy!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Jin

While waiting for my alpha to come home, I was on a phone call with Jimin "Jin hyung, when Namjoon hyung comes home, can you ask him!!"

"I don't know if he'll let me, he said he was gonna take me out tonight."

"Aww man!! I really wanted to go shopping!!"

"We can go another time, maybe Wednesday?"

"But that's in 4 days!! I can't wait that long!"

"Suck it up and deal with it." While Jimin kept talking, I felt really needy, like really needy
"Jin hyung, are you ok?"

"I-I think I'm in h-heat."

"Oh shit. Uhh do have any like medication on you?"

"I-I don't take medications f-for heat." (Jiiiiiiiiin that means you played with yourself when you had heat before Namjoon was your mate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ok I'll stop!)

"What time does Namjoon hyung come home?"

"Around 3 o-o'clock."

"That's in like, half an hour, if you want I can tell him and maybe he'll come early?" I nodded in response "ok imma hang up on you to tell Namjoon hyung ok? Bye."

"B-bye." He hung up and I curled into a ball, the more I waited the more I wanted my alpha's touch.

POV Namjoon

"Namjoon, you may be excused." I walked out of the room and got a call from Jimin "Hello?"

"Hey hyung, umm something's wrong with Jin."

"Is he ok?!"

"He's in...heat." I hung up immediately and went to our house as fast as I could. I reached our house and opened the door, no sign of Jin anywhere, I walked to our shared bedroom to find him curled up. I walked up to him, his scent was totally different, making me want him more "Babe, you ok?" I got the silent treatment, I flipped him over and spread him out so the position was me hovering over him "A-alpha~"

"Jimin told me you were on heat, need help." He nodded. I smirked at the response and started taking his clothes off till he was fully stripped, I slapped his ass a couple of time only to hear him moan loudly. "Suck." I held three of my fingers in front of his mouth and he took them, I could tell he wanted- no, needed me badly. I took my fingers out knowing that it's wet enough "spread your legs and keep it that way." He did as he was told and I added a finger into him, then two, then all three, I thrusted them in and out until he was stretched enough. I pulled my fingers out and rammed my dick in him making him scream in pleasure.

POV Jin

F-fuck he's so big, I gave him a sign to move, he thrusted slowly into me which then turned to a fast pace. Every thrust was deeper and harder hitting my prostate every time. "D-daddy mmm~ g-gonna cum ahhh!"

"Did I say you could? No, hold it like a good boy." He thrusted harder and harder, hitting my prostate nonstop he's definitely gonna break my prostate at this point. "Ahhhhh~ d-daddy please ngh!" He came down to my ear while thrusting and whispered "cum." I came all over both of our stomachs, he then comes inside me. He pulls out after a laid down next to me "You ok?"

"Mhmm." I buried my head into his neck, he holds my waist, pushing our body's together to make contact "Daddy."

"Yeah babe?"

"W-what if I have pups?"

"Babe, I would love to have pups with you and only you."

"I-I love you."

"Love you too babe."

Thank you for over 5K
(More like 6k) I will be
going back on to past
Parts and editing them
But I won't change the
Plot, just tweeks.
But please show support
To the story!!
SARANGHAE!! 💜💜

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆