1. Baby ⭐️

POV: Jin

As I was cooking for my friends, I hear some noises coming from Jungkook's room. I swear if he and Tae is doing it- that's when I heard a moan. " So Jin, what are we having for dinner?"

"I don't know, maybe a kimchi dish or beef bolgogi I don't know."

"Can we have beef bolgogi please!!!"

" Jimin, didn't you eat it yesterday for lunch?"

"No!"

"Well, I also know that you ate something else." I gave him that you fucked with him look, he turns red.

Time skip 2 hours

POV  Namjoon

Okay Namjoon, it's simple, just ask Jin out and you'll be fine. But if he says no and he's not gay, you're toast. I thought of all the things that could go wrong until I heard his voice. "Joonie, I came to check on you, can I come in?"

"U-uh yeah sure come in!" As he walks in I noticed that he had something on his shirt. "Umm Jin you got something on your shirt."
"R-really?! Oh god, mind if I borrow a shirt?" A shirt from me oh my god this could be my chance!! I hand him a plain white shirt then he starts to take off his, I bit my lip at the movement." Joonie, w-why are you looking at me like t-that?"

" Oh sorry here." He puts it on so suductive, no Namjoon! Bad bad! I couldn't stop looking at him, his plumped lips, his figure, his- "Joonie I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today, you know on a little walk in the park."

"Sure, that'd be great."

"Cool, We'll go in 10 I gotta take care of 2 specific young ones."

"Haha ok Jin whatever you say." While he walks out I looked at his ass man he's got an ass I put on an oversized white shirt with ripped jeans and white sneakers. I walked out of my room and spotted a wild cat. "Hey Meow Meow!"

"It's Yoongi, get it right."

" Still cold huh? Whatever you say Meow Meow." He rolls his eyes and I laugh.

POV Jin

Oh my god Oh my god oh my god!!! I did it! I finally asked him! Although it's not a date it's more of a hang out but whatever. I go to Jungkook's room and knocked "Jungkook I made cookies, your favorite chocolate chip." I hear him groan " N-not now h-hyung kinda b-busy a-ahh!"

"Mhmm, well I'll leave them on the table." I walked to the counter and put the cookies there then I noticed Jimin running towards me "HYUNG-AHH!!!!"

"Jimin woah calm down, did you eat to much candy?"

"No it's not that, it's Yoongi, he..."

"Well what did he do?"

"He...ASKED ME OUT EEEEE!!!"

"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you!!"

"Thanks, one day it'll happen to you and Namjoon." I turn red by the thought of Namjoon asking me out " S-stop! Some one might hear! Wait... SHOOT I GOTTA GET READY!!"

" Why is it a date with Namjoon?"

"No! I asked him if he wanted to go to the park later I got 5 minutes gotta go!"I tried to run but Jimin grabbed my risk " your not leaving with that outfit. Lemme get you dolled up."