Kidnapped💜

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Jin

I was walking in a dark alley way on my way home cause my house was in the quiet part of Seoul. As I was walking I felt someone grab me by the waist and slam me to a wall with my back faced to them. I tried to break free but the put something over my mouth and nose cause me to faint.

I soon woke up sitting on a chair with my hands tied together behind me, I was wearing a white oversized shirt and...panties? Lace I think with a choker. I heard the door slam close causing me to look up, there was a man about 5'11(he do be tall tho) he came closer to me and held my head up making me face towards him. He had ash purple hair with dark brown eyes, he was dressed in all black as well, black ripped jeans, black gloves, black leather jacket and black shirt. Very different to what I was wearing. "Your finally awake, that's good."

"L-Let me go. Now."

"Ah ah ah~ not yet. Daddy has to prepare something first."

"Let me go NOW!!" He places a finger on my lips and the other end of a sword on my chin "We don't wanna involve violence do we now~"

"N-No..."

"It's daddy, get that in your head."

"Yes d-daddy..."

"I'll be back in an hour, don't try anything."

"Then what am I supposed to do?! Take a nap? Stare at stuff? Like wha-" he then rubs my dick through the panties making me tense up "a-ah!" He stops after a few minutes "You can try to not cum or touch yourself while I'm gone~" he leaves the room and it's just me again "fuck I'm horny, hangry and bored." I closed my eyes and though of me being fucked by him "fuck not this~" I imagined how hard and fast he could go, already thinking of that made me wet. I breathed in sharply "ah shit~" he came back in seeing me with my face all red from what I imagined and already wet "Heh. Looks like we're having fun sooner than I thought~"

"D-daddy...hot~"

"Don't worry, daddy will make you feel so good tonight~"

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆