My Bully💜⭐️

@tookles  you asked and you shall receive... behold... THR FINAL PRODUCT!! Err story, but anyways enjoy!!!

ReCap

I hate Namjoon, he's always there when I least expect it, one minute I'm out of his sight the next he's right next to me!! What kind of voodoo magic is that like what the fuck?!?! I've never liked him and I never will, it'll always be that way. While walking to school, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyun were waiting for me, I rushed over to them cause I knew they had tea "Did you hear though?!"

"Hey guys what's up?"

"Jin, last night, Namjoon and this guy named Jackson were fighting."

"Why though?"

"Jackson said that he was going to uhh fuck you then Namjoon got mad and attacked him."

"That's shit, why would he attack someone because of me?"

"Idk maybe he likes you~" He doesn't like me like that!! I don't like him like that either!! He doesn't like me like that... does he?

Now this is where we start hehehe *coughs* CoRoNa ViRuS!!

POV Jin

"Oh come on Jin, everyone in this school thinks that you date him!"

"I don't feel that way towards him, besides, he's my enemy. Period."

"Ok but what if he actually like you?"

"Then I'll say "go fuck your self." And plus, this isn't some fantasy world we're living in where the princess and the prince lives happily ever after!!"

"Fine but if he does like you, you tell us first."

"Whatever." I walked in the school and went to my locker, it had a note on it that said "be MINE ." What the fuck? I crumpled the paper as if it was my heart, I walked into an empty classroom for break and saw Namjoon walk in, he sat down at his desk " hey shorty."

" I'm one inch shorter than you."

" whatever shorty, I'm just here to talk to you and get the hell out of here."

" your skipping again aren't you."

" bingo! You know me so well Jin!" I rolled my eyes and he laughs, he was acting strange, usually he would ask me to do his homework or fetch him something but we just talked as if we were friends no Jin!! You are not going to be enemies to besties!! Not like the movies, you be friends with this guy you get punished!! "Hey Jin, make sure you finish this got it." He tosses a pack a paper on my desk, I examine the packet it this was for... SPORTS?!?! I'm not in any of the school sports team!! I'm just in the dance club!! "Dude this is shit, first of all, I don't do sports and second, I'm in the dance club."

"Dance, sports, same thing."

"No it's not!! What exactly do you play?!"

"MVP, team captain on the football team, ehh good enough?"

"Enough?! Your the team captain!! You should know this!!" He puts both of his hands on my desk making a huge bang, I jumped and got scared, what was I supposed to do in this situation?! "Listen here Kim Seok fucking Jin, this is your one chance from being harmed by me, if you do this for me, I'll leave you alone, if not I'm gonna shove some sense into you and make your life a living hell."

"A-alone? For the rest of my life?"

"I'll be out of your life." I thought about it intentionally, I didn't know why but I didn't want him out of my life, it's as if I'm used to him wrecking me "No deal."

"What did you say?"

"No, no deal, I don't want you out of my life!!" I started crying, was I crying cause I wanted him to keep wrecking me? Was I crying cause it hurts to tell the truth? Was everything I thought about him being my enemy a... lie? "Look at me." I tried my best to look at him, he didn't look mad or sad, he looked like he didn't want me to be out of his life either " why are you crying, tell me now."

" I-I honestly don't know, I don't know why I'm crying."

" what makes you feel better?"

"Why are you being nice to me? Usually you would slap me if I was crying."

"That's because I love you." What, my worst enemy loves me? But why " why though, why would you love someone like me?"

" I love everything about you, your ass is thicker than the other girls here, your personality and your also small. And I know you don't want this to be like a fantasy movie where the Princess and The Prince lives happily ever after but-." I cut him off with a kiss, i wanted to tell him that I feel the same way but I don't understand why, I broke the kiss and we looked at each other " I want that happily ever after but I don't understand why I love you, your my bully.

"Sometimes our emotions take over us Princess, that happened to me to but I accepted that I love you."

"Namjoon."

"Yeah?"

"You should get going now, breaks almost over."

"How much time we got left."

" 10 minutes."

"Then that leaves me 9 minutes to kiss you." He connected our lips and the kiss was full of passion, and I loved how his lips felt against mine.

Time skip
(It's 1 am here, we don't speak why)

I walked to the bathroom cause somehow I got horny, so I went to the biggest bathroom stall in the boys bathroom and started stroking my member in my pants but then I thought wait I should take my pants off, if my cum gets on my pants they're gonna think I peed myself I took off my pants quickly with my boxers and started stroking me member, I was trying to keep all my moans in that way the school wouldn't know I was here in a bathroom stall stroking himself in school, I then heard the door open " I know your in here Jin, come out." It was Namjoon's voice, I went to the stall fort and unlocked it and took a peep outside the stall and there he was, the one and only Kim Namjoon " knew you would be jerking yourself off in here, need help?"

"P-please help~" he got in my stall seeing me only with me shirt on, he smirked, " has Princess been playing with himself?"

" y-yes daddy~"

Ahh it's finally done, sorry if the plot doesn't make sense, anyways use the "Use this to give me ideas I'm out."  To request a story and thanks for reading!! SARANGHAE!!❤️❤️ oh and one more thing...part 2?