Little space on set 💜

From all the fanfics I've read, imma use the little space knowledge I know with all 3 of my braincells
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Namjoon

I was sitting on the couch watching some show till Jin showed up, he had his pajamas on cause it was like 11:30 pm and had a plushie in his hands "Jin, what are you doing so late?"

"I-I had a nightmare."

"You ok?" He shook his head, I told him to come sit down and he did "Wanna tell me what happened?" He shook his head again and put his head in the crook of my neck. I put a arm over his shoulders bringing us closer "I-I'm scared."

"There's nothing to be scared of, besides, I'm here."

"Daddy, c-can I sleep with you?" Did he just call me daddy? Shit, imma get a boner if he calls me that the whole night "Sure." I turned the tv off, picked him up and went to my room. I placed him on the bed gently and got in with him, he started playing with my fingers, comparing the size difference "Daddy's hands are really big. Do you think will be as big as yours?"

"Mhmm, now get some sleep." He started cuddling with me till he went to sleep, soon I fell asleep as well.

POV Jin

I woke up to arms around my waist, I opened my eyes and Namjoon was right there, in bed with me, holding my waist. I got up and backed up, did I sleep with him last night, shit, I fucked up!! He woke up slowly still tired "Morning, you ok?"

"U-uhh yeah, just wondering, what happened last night?"

"You called me daddy, slept with me, and said you had a nightmare."

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry u-umm I'll make it up to you, really. I'll do anything just don't tell anyone about this."

"Anything~?"

"Anything!"

"Then let's go for a vacation!"

"What."

"Take all of Bangtan to vacation!"

"I said anything and you want me to pay 7 tickets?"

"Yep, oh! We're gonna go to LA."

"Fine." I walked out of the room panicking I told him anything and this is what he thinks of?! I packed my stuff and waited for Namjoon to come "Namjoon!!! Coming?!"

"Yeah!!" I waited for awhile till he came out of his room "Let's just go now."

POV 3rd person

(Imma make this quick cause I'm kinda lazy) All of Bangtan arrived at the airport bagged up and everything, Yoongi was being dragged by Jin cause he was tired as always, Jimin kept saying that he's more attractive than Taehyung and that went on, Hoseok and Namjoon talked about how they can save people by using Namjesus and Hobi water.

The boys were interviewed by the directors cause they were filming it.

Jimin: "Honestly it's true, I do look more attractive than Taehyung like have you seen my ass, it's cake."

Taehyung: "I know for a fact I'm more attractive than him, who won the most Handsome Faces of K pop Artist of 2020, me, not only is it my face, but it's also my ass. I got a whole dump truck back there better than Jimin's flat ass."

Jungkook: "I think they're both attractive, but I always end up in one of the members bed."

Hoseok: "To be honest, I feel like my Hobi Water could use a pinch of Yoongi's gummy smile."

Yoongi: "I'm Yoongi, and now I'm tired as fuck but Jin won't stop dragging me to the plane, and once I get on that plane, imma take fat nap...and now I'm hungry."

Jin: "Yoongi won't stop being lazy so I dragged him all the way to the plane. Sorry not sorry, period 💅."

Namjoon: "Namjesus needs to have hard stans turn into soft stans but umm...that backfired."

POV Jin

We got to LA and of course Namjoon had to be our translator, I did used to live in Australia for a year but my English still isn't that well. "Jin!!! Let me gooooo!!"

"Bruh, if I leave you, you and your lazy ass is gonna deal with my pink slipper I got in my bag, do you want it huh?!"

"N-no hyung."

"That's what I thought, period boo."

"Hyung, can you stop doing that in public?"

"Shut up flat ass."

"I told you!! Even Jin hyung agrees on how you got a flat ass!!"

"Kim Taehyung I'm gonna fucking murder you in your sleep."

"Oh shit."

I'm thinking about
You guys leaving questions
For everyone like
Who's a better kisser but leave
Their name
Also don't judge for the plot
Im making a part 2
Thanks!!
SARANGHAE!!💜💜💜