All night ⭐️

This is a story where Jin is a top, I usually do Namjoon as a top but since you guys wanted this I might aswell. ENJOY!!

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Namjoon

I scrolled through Twitter to see what's going on but I stopped when I saw Jin's post.

@KinkSeokjin

Posted 25 minutes ago

Liked bye @Yoongles, @Jungfuck, @ChimChimKink, @Taedick and 5M more

@KimNamtiddies Doing a photo shoot, see ya in the bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~

Holy shit- (Im with you on that Namjoon, we all probably went like that when their photos came out, yessir) is he really gonna do something to me tonight?!?! Me with 148 IQ had to do something but I couldn't think of anything to be honest, the thing I had to do was just lay in bed I swear if he breaks my ass I'll cut his dick off! Then I thought of him thrusting into me in an animalistic past, I blushed hard and speaking of hard. My. Fucking. Dick. Is. Hard. I knew I couldn't jerk off or he'll punish me which I really don't like. I palmed myself which soon turned into me breathing heavily with a vibrator up my ass at it's maximum vibration. "F-fuck ahhh~"

POV Jin

I got home locking the door, as soon as I pulled the keys out I heard a "F-fuck ahhh~" I got hard from the voice, I went closer and closer which made the moans louder and clearer. I opened the door to see my lover with a vibrator up his ass, hugging a pillow tightly breathless "Babe~" I went closer to him and turned the vibrator off, he whined at the loss of the pleasure "Don't worry, daddy will make you feel better than a vibrator~"I started taking my clothes off and hovered over him, I started grinding on him "D-Daddy please mmm~" I knew he was already stretched cause of the vibrator "All four now~" he did as he was told and stuffed his face into the pillow with his ass up, I (I swear I can't explain this part!!!! And this is why I will never become an actual author ;-;) slowly pushed into him making him gasp "ahhhh~ hyung!"

"Get my name right and I'll move."

"... D-Daddy ahhh!" I thrusted into him hard and deep, not caring a shit about his ass. He whined for me to go faster and I did. "D-daddy mmm~ gonna c-cum ahh~"

"Hold it." I pumped his dick so it would be harder for him to hold it in "ahhhh! D-daddy!" He came all over my hand and his stomach, I soon came inside him. I pulled out of him and kissed him gently "Was that better than a fucking vibrator?" He nodded "Can a vibrator fuck you hard and rough like daddy?"

"N-no."

"Good boy." He cuddled up onto my chest, I hugged his fragile body "I l-love you daddy~"

"Love you too baby."

Sorry it took long
To make!!
Happy New Years!!
Hopefully this
CoRoNa ViRuS ends soon!!
SARANGHAE!!
💜💜💜

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆