Skool Luv Affair⭐️Part 2

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"Alright.." He then starts thrusting it in me slowly "a-ah~ f-fuck it's h-hot ah~"

"I know it is baby, it'll get better soon, I promise." He started thrusting it slowly for me to adjust "mm~ g-go faster~! Ah!"

"Of course Princess~" he thrusts it faster and a little harder in me. He soon turns it on the first level and obviously, me having a vibrator for the first time up my ass moaned pretty loudly. "Shh~ baby, we don't want the neighbors to hear us do we~?"

"Mmm~"

"Use your words hun."

"A-ahhhh! N-no~ mm~"

"Good boy, now moan for me~" fuck, it's so hot! He started thrusting harder making me tear up from the pain that was given. At this point I couldn't even think straight! Soon the vibrator was at max level, thrusting hard into me because of Namjoon "A-Ahhh daddy I-I'm close mmm~"

"Be a good boy and hold it~" I didn't cum for what felt like an hour of pain and pleasure. Soon he said one word that made me collapse "Cum baby~"

"A-aaaahhhhh~!" I came on the bed making my body shake due to the pleasure. As soon as he pulled it out I collapsed onto the bed and couldn't feel my lower half of my body. "You ok there?"

"Y-yeah." I was breathing heavily while recovering from the pain. He soon picked my up and put one of his shirts on me and put me in a chair that was in one of the corners of the room. I watched him replace the sheets and blanket. "Thank you daddy..."

"My pleasure princess." He then picked me up and placed me on the bed to start cuddling. His warm body against my cold body. He then kissed my forehead and said "Good night princess, I love you."

"Love you too daddy."

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

IM BACK EVERYONE!! I've been trying to keep straight A's so I can get some apple slices from McDonald's 😌. And imma be working on 2 new stories let me know if you got any questions...BYE