Little Space on Set Part 2

POV Jin

"You will be paired up into houses, the houses are right over there." All of us walked over to our houses and it was really stunning. "Ok, Namjoon and Jin in that house, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin in that one and Yoongi and Hoseok in that one, have fun and relax." We all walked out to our houses admiring them.

" We all walked out to our houses admiring them

Jin and Namjoon's

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung's

Yoongi and Hoseok's

"Wow, isn't this beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"..."

"..."

"That was the lamest line ever let's just go." We walked in and took a look around, I felt the sudden urge to fall into little space so I went into a bedroom locking the door and unpacked. I took out a coloring book, crayons and a onesie, I changed into the onesie and started coloring. It wasn't neat nor messy but it was ok. I was gonna turn to the next page till I heard a knock on my door "Jin hyung! You in there!"
I put my stuff under my bed and opened the door to see him "You ok?"

"Y-yeah."

"You don't sound ok."

"I-I'm fine just leave!" I tried pushing him out of my room but I couldn't cause he was stronger than me, he came into my room and J backed up, he sat on my bed telling me to sit next to him "You ok? You know I'm always here to help."

"I know, but I'm fine really."

"I wanna ask you something too."

"What is it?"

"Why'd you stop calling me daddy?" I felt embarrassed and looked away, he turns my head for me to face him, I knew that he wanted an answer "I-I um..."

"Take your time."

"I... I'm a...Little." I looked down embarrassed, hoping that he wouldn't get mad at me "why didn't you say so." I looked up at him confused "y-your not mad at me?"

"No, if you wanna be in little space go ahead, I'm not stopping you."

"Thank you...daddy."

"Wait were you in little space the night you slept with me."

"Yeah..."

"That makes sense, well you do you, I'll be in the kitchen." He walked out of the room leaving me speechless if ARMY find out I'm dead I locked my door again and took out the coloring book and crayons from under the bed and continued. 

1 hour later...

I've been coloring for an hour straight what the actual fuck- I need to get out of my room (the opposite of what I think -3-) I cleaned up and head downstairs, I heard Yoongi and Hoseok down there shit I ran back up to get changed.

POV Namjoon

"But should Taehyung be in Cypher part 5?"

"Hell nah." As we were talking I heard someone coming down the stairs and back up Jin "I'll be right back." I went up stairs and twisted his doorknob locked "Jin! It's me!" He opened the door with a innocent look damn "Wanna come downstairs?"

"B-Be there in a minute." I walked into his room closing the door behind me, he backed up  with his hands locked together, I pulled his onesie making him up against my chest "N-Namjoon, what are you doing?" I whispered in his ear "Call me Daddy baby~" he blushed at what I said, I started playing with his hair while holding his waist "So pretty." He melted into my touch wanting more "D-Daddy~"

"Yeah babe?"

"Kisses." He said with a pout, I laughed and the cuteness and kissed him softly, he tried to make it rougher till I broke the kiss "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Mhmm." I connected our lips together again and followed his lead, not wanting to go hard on him.

POV Yoongi

"Hyung, what's taking them so long!!"

"Why, you don't like it when we're alone~?" I pinned him on the couch making him startled "Y-Yoongi."

"It's Daddy now baby."

"C-can we at least do this at our house~"

"Fine."

POV Jin

What am I doing?!?! I started kissing him more roughly till he broke the kiss "That's enough baby." I whined wanting more "Daddy! Please!"

"Babe you'll get me hard if we keep going."

"Ok, later then?"

"Ok." He kisses my forehead and I giggled "Cuddles please." He nodded and went to my bed "Oh, baby wait here, I'll tell Yoongi and Hoseok to go home."

"Ok daddy!" He left my room leaving me sitting on my bed wondering what it's like to have a boyfriend is having a boyfriend bad? Mom always said to find a pretty girl, but what about Namjoonie? He's pretty and talented, like me! I went deeper and deeper into the question till I heard the door open, Namjoon closed the door and got in bed with me. He held my waist making me feel safe and protected in his touch "Daddy."

"Hmm?"

"I-Is it bad to have a boyfriend?"

"No, if you wanna a girlfriend have a girlfriend, if you want a boyfriend have a boyfriend, it's just a word and it doesnt really matter."

"But ARMY will be mad at me."

"ARMY will love you for who you are, not what your image is, just like me."

"I love you daddy."

"Love you too." Maybe I can have Namjoonie as my boyfriend "wait a damn minute..." shit I looked up at him innocently "why did you bring up boyfriends? Do you like someone?"

"Y-Yes...but I'm scared they'll leave me."

"It depends on the person, are they nice to you?" I nodded "then he or she won't leave you, there nice to you and you should tell them how you feel towards them."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then I love you Namjoon!" I smiled at him, I knew he was shocked at what I said but soon smiled at me "Love you too babe." He ran his fingers through my hair "So beautiful." 

"Love you daddy."

"Love you too babe."

It's 3 AM here
Don't mind me but lemme
Summon some demons
But imma grab my
Hobi water and Namjesus first-
Kidding! But it is 3 AM
So peace ✌️
SARANGHAE!!💜💜💜