Proposal 💜

POV Namjoon

Ok Namjoon, you got this, you're going to ask the love of your life to marry you you, it'll be fine right?!?! " yo, Namjoon, are you even listening to me?!"

"O-oh sorry."

"You should be."

"Shut up Yoongi."

"Yah, be respectful to your hyung."

"Sorry."

"That's what I thought. Anyways we gotta look for a ring for Jin, besides your gonna ask him to marry you."

"I went to a jewelry shop yesterday with him, he said he liked this ring I think it was called The Princess Cut?"

"I know where that is let's go." We got into his car and drove to a jewelry shop, the walls were crystallized and all the jewelry were in glass boxes ok don't touch anything or you'll break it "ok let's go get that ring." We went up to the counter, this women was skinny, imagine your popular rich high school girl that you think she can do whatever she wants " why hello there cuties~ what can I do for ya~"

" I need The Princess Cut."

"My favorite ring, all the diamonds are so pretty~"

"Can you just go get it, I'm in a hurry."

"Why~ can't you stay longer hehehe! Maybe we can also have some fun~"

"Just get us the ring and we'll pay and leave."

"Hmph fine!" She went to the back and brought a small white bag, I checked inside and saw the ring.

"It's perfect."

POV Jin

Joonie has been gone for the past 3 hours I hope he's ok " Jin your worried I can tell."

"Oh really sorry jimin."

"Nah, tell me what's wrong."

"Well, Namjoon has been gone for the past 3 hours, I'm getting really worried. Wait a second, isn't Yoongi with him too?"

"Oh yeah, I'm sure they're fine, they're probably shopping."

"Ok if you say so."

[time skip 1 hour]

POV 3rd

"Hey Jin, wanna go out tonight."

"Sure, I'll be ready in 10."

"Ok." They both got dressed for their night out

Jin:

Namjoon:

Namjoon:

"Woah Jin you look beautiful~"

"Really? I thought I didn't look uhh presentable."

"Baby you look beautiful no matter what." He kisses Jin gently "Thanks, now lets go." They went to their car and drove to the restaurant, they walked and ate. "Jin can we go somewhere after this?"

"Sure, I'm done anyways so let's just pay and get out of here." They paid and Namjoon drove both of them to the park, he puts a blanket down and they both sit down on the blanket "You know your everything to me right?"

"Yeah, and you know how much I love you."

"Of course baby."

"The stars are so pretty tonight."

"You know what else is pretty?"

"W-what?" Jin started to blush

"Our song Magic Shop, I produced it."

"Yah!!"

"I'm kidding jeez!"

"You better be."

"Why, you jealousy I called a song pretty and not you."

"No!"

"Sure, and I got something to ask you."

"What is it?"

POV Jin

Omg what's going on?!?!? Ahhhhhh!!!! He helps me get up and holds my hands gently
"Jin, your the love of my life and I don't know ever want to leave your side." I started to tear up, he got on one knee and pulled out a small box "Kim Seokjin, will you marry me?" He opened the box for me to see the ring that I dreamed of having, The Princess Cut "Joonie."

"It's ok if your not ready, I can wait for yo-" I kissed him passionately, making sure he knows the kiss means yes, I broke the kiss and looked at him "Of course I'm going to marry you, I've been waiting my whole life." I was crying at this point he put the ring on my finger and I put the other ring on his I was crying so much and I couldn't even look at him "baby look at me." He lifts my head so he could make eye contact with me "You don't know how glad you said yes."

" A-and you don't k-know how h-happy I am." I managed to say. He kisses me gently. And that's the start of being married to my now called husband.  "I love you baby."

" I love you too Joonie."