Cuddles 💜

POV Jin

Ugh I'm so tired my eyes were on the edge to closing, and if I fall asleep, there's a 50% chance they're going to leave me in the car. If only I could sleep right now, I mean, it's just me, Namjoon and the driver in here, it should be fine.

POV Namjoon

I looked out the window wondering what it would look like if Jin was wearing something cute

What he thinks Jin would be cute in:

I felt something on my shoulder, I turned my head to see a sleeping Jin, cute

I felt something on my shoulder, I turned my head to see a sleeping Jin, cute. I kissed his head gently but then he woke up. "Ngh what time is it?"

"U-umm it's 11:48, you should get some rest, we got a concert tomorrow."

"Then you should sleep too."

"Jin," I lift his chin so he can look at me "you need to sleep, I can tell your exhausted from today."

"But-."

"No buts, sleep." I gently put his head on my shoulder so he could rest his head there, it didn't take long till he fell asleep, I took a look at him and thought Was he always this cute, why didn't I notice it before? At this point I was admiring his beauty, he was perfect to me, though I don't think he feels the same towards me.

POV Jin

"J-Joonie~"

"Cum slut."
I end of dream

"Ahh!" I woke up only to find myself in the car with Namjoon looking worried I looked at him. I've never seen him this worried. "Jin are you ok?!"

"Y-yeah I'm fine it was just a bad dream."

"Are you sure, if you want you can sleep in my room if your not comfortable sleeping by yourself." Sleeping in the same room as him! This must be a dream! "Maybe..."

" it's ok, don't be shy, I don't mind having you sleep in my room."

"Ok then I guess I'm sleeping with you."

Time skip at the dorm

Still Jin's POV

I got my clothes and changed into a cute pajama

What Jin wore:

I looked in the mirror and thought dang i look cute in this at this point I was checking myself out

I looked in the mirror and thought dang i look cute in this at this point I was checking myself out. I heard the door open and saw Namjoon staring at me "oh hey Joonie I was just getting ready for bed, I'll be there in 5."

"You look cute in that." I was looking at myself in the body mirror, and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "Joonie."

"Let's just stay like this for a minute." We stayed like that for 5 minutes and in those 5 minutes, I felt comfortable, I felt like I was finally loved by the one I wanted to be loved by, I was enjoying the warmth of his body felt against my small body "how bout we cuddle in my room."

"Ok."he picks me up in a bridal style and carries me to his room, He gently places me on the bed " I still need to change, go get comfy ok?"

"Ok." Instead of pulling the blanket over me I waited for him, I wanted to cuddle with him, he finally came out of his bathroom with just pants, yes just pants no shirt I was blushing at him, his toned skin, his abs, everything made me want him. "Jinnie, are you blushing cause I'm hot?"

"N-no! Of course not! What makes you think that?!"

"Your blushing, haha, your cute." I pouted "come on, let's just cuddle." He pins me to the bed, it all happened so suddenly I couldn't think straight. He kisses me softly, I wanted more but I didn't want to be desperate, he broke the kiss and lays down next to me. I turn my body to face him, his arms pull me closer making my head buried in his neck, my hands on his chest, my body pushed against his, his arms around my waist holding me tightly "Jinnie, I've been meaning to tell you this for a very long time." I lift my head up so I could look directly at him " yeah, what is it?"

"I love you." I couldn't believe it, the man I've been dreaming of having loves me, I teared up "Jinnie it's ok if you don't like me back I understand."

"No I-it's not that, I-it's that I love y-you too." I kiss him making sure he knows that I mean what I said, eventually all my tears went away because of the kiss, the kiss was full of passion. "Jinnie u love you so much."

"I love you more Joonie."