Fight me💜

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

POV Jin

I put my bag in my locker and grabbed my books "Hey Jin! Think fast!" Before I knew it. Milk gotten all over my back. Jennie I turned around and I was right. It was Jennie with Jisoo and BamBam. "Leave me alone!"

"No can do nerd! You know what happens when there's nerds in our school?" I shook my head "Speak dumb ass!"

"N-no.."

"Good. They get bullied until they are no longer seen again and I'll do that to you-"

"Jennie!!" I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up and it was Namjoon, reaching for my hand. I got up and hugged him. He pulls me down the hallway into an empty classroom "baby you ok?" I forgot to mention. Namjoon is my boyfriend, somehow the whole school knows and they bully me, a nerd for dating him, the hottest guy in the school. "Babe-"

"It was nothing! I can handle them!" He caressed my cheek and and speaks softly to me "I know you want to stay strong, but let me protect you. You never walk alone."

"I-I know it's just-" he kisses me leaving me shocked "get to class ok? I'll meet you there and stay away from them." He smiled showing off his dimples. I smiled back and headed to my next class.

End of the school day

POV Namjoon

I got my books and went over to Jin's desk helping him carry his books "You don't need to, I have to clean the chalk board today."

"At least let me bring your books down to your locker and get your bag."

"Ok, take your time." He starts whipping the board and I left the room. I saw Jennie and her 'squad' walk past me in the opposite direction. They better not fuck up Jin again. I reached my locker and got my bag packed and did the same for Jin. I went back to the classroom and saw the door was locked. I could hear small whimpers and sobs Jin "Yah! Let me in Jennie!" Jisoo then opens the door and I saw Jin passed out on the floor and Jennie on the floor as well "N-Namjoon oppa! H-he hit me!" She was fake crying to try and make me believe her scenario "Get the fuck out of here." Jisoo leaves immediately while BamBam carries Jennie "Jin..." I carried him to my house which isn't too far. I lay him on my bed and waited for what felt like hours until he started to regain consciousness "Jin?"

""Ngh...w-where am I? Babe?" I hugged him gently, just like this morning "I thought you were leaving me."

"I'd never leave you."

3 days later

POV Namjoon

Jin has been skipping for the past 3 days. This isn't like him. He's usually always on time, never a minute late. "Hey Namjoon oppa~" I turned around and saw Jennie "So, where that little boyfriend of yours hmm?"

"I actually don't know." Soon everyone started gasping and started whispering.

Girl1 "Is he new here?"
Boy1 "that's the nerd."
Girl2 "I'm so jealous of Namjoon right now!!"
Girl3 "me too!"

I then saw Jin with a whole new aesthetic and style.

Jin before: